Yes that's right. My ex-girlfriend of 10 years turned into a major Jerk in December 2003. We had planned a marriage, a family and a life together. It all came to a roaring stop when she felt the need to start lying and cheating. We attempted to get back together for a few months at the beginning of 2004. But the "REAL HER" who I had loved for 10 years basiclly vanished. No longer to be found. She had become a cold bitter person who didn't even want to be friends. She would tell friends that she didn't want to talk to me, she would hang up on me repeated times for no reason other than wanting to be cruel. Then to top it all off she even changed her phone number. You would have thought that I killed someone in her family. That is how badly she treated me.

The only explanation that she ever gave me was that she did not hate me, but she just didn't want to be with me anymore. Whenever I asked her what I did that was so wrong? She would tell me that I didn't do any ONE THING that wrong. It was just all the little things. Well in my opinion if she threw away 10 years for little things... then what is she going to do with the Next Guy or the one after that when little things get on her nerves???

So I decided on September 26th enough was enough. She showed me no respect and acted like she didn't care if I was dead in the road. I KNEW that I deserved better than to be treated like that. I have not contacted her since. Has it been tough? Well the word tough is an UNDERSTATEMENT. The first three months was a hell as I hoped and prayed that she would make an attempt to contact me. Well after 200 days it has not happened. I still talk to her sister online every once in a while. Apparently my Ex has a new boyfriend who I knew about from the summer anyway. It's become apparent to me that she looks at Boyfriends as Place holders. Easy to replace because sooner or later another one will come along anyway. So I think she did me a favor. She wasn't always like this. But it's a perfect example of a girl who did a complete 180 and totally lost her mind. She became a total CREEP! It still saddens me to this day, but sometimes people just "LOSE IT!"

This brings me to today. How am I doing??? Much much better. I met the sweetest girl online in January. She lives about an hour from me. We fell in Love and plan on getting our own place together soon. So don't forget that even for those of you who feel totally hopeless. Things WILL GET BETTER. Even though you can't see that now........ THEY WILL GET BETTER!!!!

John