I messed up and now friends in the same situation, help!

Not to long ago I started having feelings for this guy and after awhile of getting to know each other better, I obviously didn't know that much about him, we started fooling around, we never had sex I told him no. But we messed around for a couple of months this went on for. He had always pressureed me into having sex with him, but I still insisted no, since we weren't going out and he never mentioned me to any of his friends. Then after I said no so many times he just desided the hell with you and started doing the same thing with my friend. Only I know whats going to happen. I don't exactly know how to tell her. She likes him the way I did before and I told him to back off, but he said since I wouldn't have sex with him that he would get someone else to. Help me what do I do? and am I a slute for what I did before?

First and foremost, you are not a slut.

More importantly you should realize that there isn't much you can do to help your friend see you're right without hurting your relationship with her. She will think you're jealous or something along those lines. This is going to be very hard for you.

If you could find some outside girl that he would be interested in and have her be witness to him openly flirting and doing the same things he did with you to her that would open her eyes... But that's a bit too much...

Hopefully she'll take your word for it and everything will be okay. Tread carefully though.