i jsut wanted to note that im not feeling my best. im a guy who isnt very manly. i dont know how to. my attempts keep failing. im just so tired of myself. i dont like who i see in the mirror. i wish i knew if there were really a God waiting on the other end to hurl me into hell for killing myself. otherwise, i will be lying peacfully at the bottom of the ocean. dont have to reply, im not killing myself anytime soon. just airing my pain. i cry at night. i wish i knew for sure if there is a God out there waiting to hurl me into hell. i just hate myself for my inability to pull myself together. im not killing myself, i just would if i knew the finality of the after life. until then, i will cry at night, and walk tough at day . cute.

I don't have a clue what you mean by "not very manly" but whatever it is, is certainly isn't worth killing yourself. I just posted a response to another member who is considering suicide and I'll tell you what I told him.

Think about your parents, your siblings, the people who love you. Think about their pain if you kill yourself and, even though they would not be to blame, they will take on guilt which will affect the rest of their lives.

Suicide is a very selfish act. Don't do it. Get professional help.

If I knew more about what you mean about "not very manly" I might be able to say something to help you, but, as I said, I'm in the dark about that. But know this, "manliness" isn't some macho muscle-bound thing. As I've told my sons, you're more of a man when you don't worry about being a man and just be a person.

Cherish that which you love. Do not linger on that which you hate. There are millions of possibilities for you. If you cannot stand your life as it is, think about how you could change it.

You can't change everything in your life and some things are best left the way they are, but the most important things you change are how you see yourself, your life, and the people around you.

Change takes time and effort and it's easy to slip back to where you've been before, but if you hate your life this much it is very important for you to work it out.

Find people that care about you and don't be afraid to talk to them about your problems.

These words probably sound hollow to you. What do I know? And I admit, I have never been at a point in which I considered suicide. I cannot comprehend it. I sounds very stupid to me (no offense), because there is so much waiting in life... So many possiblities for happiness.

It's your freakin' life and if it isn't working you need to change something. And it's not going to happen all at once. Try to do it that way and it will never work. Change your life little by little... The more you start to see positive results the better you will feel about making changes.

Good luck man. And remember: you're never alone. If you can't find anybody to talk to in real life, this forum will be here for you.

Broadshoulders,

A few million sperms ran a race and the chance of you being born was one in many millions. Ever wondered why? There will be some reason why you were born, may be you did not come to know of it yet.

I agree with cartecay 100%. DO not bother to think whether you are manly enough, be content with the person you are and you will be fine.

hey thnx guys, i m really greatful for your input. i wasnt going to kill myself but i sure do feel like it. and a appollo, i know God exists and i know of everything you spoke of. what i dont get is why it seems like he just doesnt care and sometimes i feel like he is looking forward to hurl me into hell. i know he exist and sometimes, i feel like he has favorites. not complaining, he is God afterall.

About GOD... I think it kind of like this...If GOD satisfied all our request and remove all suffering then what would we be left with to learn from?

From pain and suffer we learn; it is the tool that enables us to touch GOD.

Others have a chance to reach out to those in pain thus enabling both people the opportunity to share love. When the tsunami hit in dec 26th

it was a call to those in the world to stop what they were doing and to look to the pain and suffering of others. To reach out with our heart to begin the healing process.

We learn from failure not from success.

So I guess this pain of ours is transformative.

I think GOD wants us to become all we can this is usually from pain and suffering but with love we are transformed. We are like dirty diamonds which need to be shines so that the inner light can show.

We do this by being loving to others. Taking time to help each other even when we are busy.

hope that helps!

Just one more think...In the end love is all that really matter..love isnt love until you give it away...I think its what really defines us.

TreeFrog