caught my husband of 16 years cheating with co-worker

PART 9:

Sandras husband is in remission for cancer. She has cheated on him, having a sexual relationship with another guy a few years ago, same situation as with my husband. She's gone on dates with other guys when she's supposed to be at work. She lives 40 minutes away from work so it's convienient. I've learned she's unhappy with him and is looking for a way out, somebody. That somebody was not going to be my husband.

More to come...

Wow what a sad story.... Sucks that he cheated but it sucks more that she is married to someone that is ill and wants out. Read my journal here, I have been with someone for 12 years. He has a myriad of health issues, I gave him kidney. I could never, would never cheat on him. In my darkest days and there have been many, I have never thought about being with another man.

Hope it all works out for you.

PART 10:

The night He broke it off with her, he told her he would be on the app one last time if she had anything left to say for closure. This app was a gaming app they used that would delete chat history when u signed off. You couldnt send a message unless the person was online. Perfect. We sat on his phone that night waiting for her to sign on at their normal time. She said it didnt seem real. He told her that he wanted her to know that even if she didn't go into work that nighr, it wouldnt have changed anything. She was pissed that he said it but he believed it needed to be said and told her he was deleting the app. He changed his shift to days immediately and assured me he would tell me if she tried to talk to him. I had expected her to contact him somehow...a note in his locker...showing up to work during the day..something. So far she hasn't.

PART 11:

Two months went by with a lot of long talks of tears and understanding on both sides. slot of growth. What we were missing was in full bloom and things have never been better. We were strong. This is for long term and everything needed to come out completely in order to truly heal.

But something still didn't sit well with me. What they did was wrong and he was held accountable...and she got to back herself into the mist like nothing happened. She has no accountability. There was numerous times I almost went to her house or her work...I'm 33 years old and far from high school. I feel like people who get into physical alterations like that are trashy...and I almost became that. I'll be completely honest, it took everything in me not to. I had a hate for this woman I can't describe..it was all still fresh.

The thought would cross my mind every now and then...what kind of person cheats on her husband who had cancer??

PART 12:

I heard stories about how she hated her life with her husband but instead of leaving him, she stayed comfortable and he paid the bills with his home business and took care of their two girls. She only wanted to work 3 days a week and was okay with that. I looked at his Facebook and I felt sorry for him. He looked like he was doing great and lived under the same illusion I was living in..you think your world is safe, and it's the complete opposite. I kept thinking "I would want to know.." ..i had the opportunity to make an informed decision on what to do with my life. I'm glad I found out because as foolish as it sounds... we are stronger. I was given the ability to do something about it.

I felt bad for him and angry at her. Angry because she was not held accountable for her actions...her repeat actions that she said she would take to the grave. All of the stuff she tells people at work about him, sleeps with multiple coworkers and goes on dates with guys when her husband thinks she's at work. I knew their address...I knew her work schedule. I knew what time to show up at their house when she wouldn't be there. And I still was teetering on whether or not to say anything. Would be come after my husband? Would he pay me the same respect with the fact I didn't come after his WIFE? Would he understand? I didn't know. Would I be able to move on and live with myself day to day knowing this awful secret and not saying anything knowing he is living what I was? Completely blind.

She doesn't get to do that.

He deserves to know. This man has survived cancer and should be with someone who loves him and is being honest with him. He sounds like a strong person and you are right, she is not being accountable for doing the things she has done. It's not right. She shouldn't get to treat someone so horribly and get away with it.

So I'm wondering if enough people read these...if enough people are interested in my story that happened in April 2017, I'll write it.

The short: my husband and I got in a pretty bad spot in our relationship with him working the night shift and I caught him having an affair with a coworker by leaving my phone in his car with a recording app...I was battling with either telling her husband or not due to information I had. Anyone interested?

I cannot over emphasize the professionalism of cyberexpert101@gmail.com .. I have spent several hours monitoring my husband and his co-worker flirting literally and there has not been any technical malfunctions. I have been able to monitor all his communications with his girlfriend and I can see clearly that he has alot of them, he must be a devil, because I dont understand how he still comes home to tell me he loves me.. I have never been this dissapointed and sad in my life before. I really want to thank my stars I took courage to contact him and for all his tender kindness towards assisting me and giving me exactly what I requested for in the hack.

Archived