Question about my "member"

i dont think anything outside of surgery will change that...if there is i havent heard about it and if anything out there actually worked im sure every man on earth would know about it, sorry man but you've just got to live with what you've got you know? surgery has the possibility of damaging it beyond repair.

-Eric

I don't think there is anything you can do about what size you are when flaccid, but really, try not to worry about it. As long as you are satisfied with your size when erect, why does it matter what size when flaccid?

Besides, we hope that by the time someone sees you in the buff, they will care enough about you to be more concerned with the whole you, not just your package.

You, like a great many men, place too much emphasis on the size of your penis. To most women, size isn't very important. And to worry about the size of your penis in a flaccid state is taking this concern to an extreme.

Typically, the larger a penis is while in a flaccid state, the less (relatively) it increases in size when erect. You are way too worried about something that matters way too little.

Why do you want a larger flaccid penis? I don't know about the medication available today to help in that situation, or how much they even work on an erect penis.

I've read where this is where sizes range the most - when flaccid, not erect.

It is best to just accept and embrace your "member" big or small, and use it to your advantage however posible.

Joey

Most people know that the size when flaccid has almost no bearing on size when erect...a smaller flaccid penis increases more in size when it reaches erection than a larger flaccid penis does (in other words the full erection size of a smaller flaccid penis is not necessarily less than that of a larger flaccid penis).

Don't worry so much about it - your erection falls into normal range as you said and I am guessing when a girl sees you naked, you will already be there anyway

Most people know that the size when flaccid has almost no bearing on size when erect...a smaller flaccid penis increases more in size when it reaches erection than a larger flaccid penis does (in other words the full erection size of a smaller flaccid penis is not necessarily less than that of a larger flaccid penis)

Exactly RayKay.Thats totally true so dont even worry about the size when its flaccid!