Please I am looking for help to heal, is not working

Hi,

may you have already read about my story or my ideas to heal. I recap my situation in two lines:

"I loved a girl since 3 years, we wrote each other like 100 lines of text every day with a perfect feeling in person. I had another girfriend who I did not love and with I did not have sex. When I finally got the one I truly loved, I did not have the strenght to leave the old one immediately, I had a travel with the old one, the new one knew it and everything started to get worst (I lied to her until the end, I was so confused...) until she left without anymore feeling toward me. So I lost my very truly first love. I'm 25".

She is beautiful as a model (I'm just a common and shor man) and she had a character that was the best I could imagine for me. We also had like every common tast on every area. It seems a nightmare.

I already tried to get her back unsuccesfully, so now I have to accept it.

How can I accept to have lost the girl I really love because I did not leave the one I never loved? It's so, so hard. I lost my job and no have interests anymore. I tryed to get busy with things but is not working. Could you suggest me what to do?

Thanks guys.

You have to accept your infidelity. There is no sign of remorse from you. Whether the girl you were already with was not a model nor the love of your life, you cheated on her. YOU did. And though it may seem harsh, you must know you got what what happens when lying to both.

Learn from it. Then put it behind you and work on yourself. Get a new job and pick up some new skills. In a few months you can start dating again and when you do, be completely honest with them

Good luck.

You have to accept your infidelity. There is no sign of remorse from you. Whether the girl you were already with was not a model nor the love of your life, you cheated on her. YOU did. And though it may seem harsh, you must know you got what what happens when lying to both.

Learn from it. Then put it behind you and work on yourself. Get a new job and pick up some new skills. In a few months you can start dating again and when you do, be completely honest with them

Good luck.

You are right but before leaving for the trip where I got with the new one, I was in a "breaking period" with the old one and I already told her that I did not love her anymore and that I was going to have a travel alone with another girl But you are right. I know you are right. I know that it seems so stupid, but I never act with bad intentions and I always tried to not hurt them. Is immature and I would never repeat what I did but I suffer a lot in all the thing. The only thing is that the old girl was very sensible and I have not been the strenght to tell her that I cheated on her, and, since we had a travel to do we already booked before, we agreed to give us last chance doing that. She cared a lot about that travel and so I thought would have been better for her to do that travel, and after that I left her. I had remorse on them and already explained everything to both and they forgive it (they both have already other men). The only one I can't forgive right now is myself. I need help on this side. Everything I did had not any sense because I did not take personal advantage but the opposite.

Archived