Male Multiple Orgasms? HELP WOMEN

I hope some people do... I've never experienced that before -- though I came close.

I had just come seconds before, and felt as if I were about to come again.

I definitely felt something different going on inside her vagina... a sort of milking sensation. Maybe she was climaxing, or she was clenching some muscle... I'm not sure.

We've had this happen for him accidentally too - though again how is a bit of a mystery - it is pretty awesome for him when it does happen though so if ou figure it out, please let me know! I suspect it has to do with learning to disassociate ejaculation with climax so as to be able to go again almost right away.

Yes, I would have to agree, it was the most amazing feeling....but it only happened during oral sex. I have never had it happen during intercourse.

The few times that it happened, she was giving me oral and I came....then relaxed for a moment and then exploded. It was unreal. We have tried a number of things but dont know what to do in order to get that to happen again?

I have also heard of men getting these from masterbating? Is that possible? Has anyone heard of this?