Girl mentions her "guy friends"

Justaman1

Hey everyone!

Hopefully you can help me out. This girl and I have been flirting (at least I think its flirting) for a couple of weeks now, but this one thing she does always confuses me. She will always mention her "guy friends" when talking to me. For example, she would be explaining a story and says "oh my guy friend then did ...." or she would say "my guy friend just texted me". I feel like shes trying to make me jealous so I just kinda show no emotional response to it and just carry out the conversation as normal. I find that she can be hard to read sometimes

She's gauging your reaction to her guy friends. She's currently showing priority to her "guy friends" more than she is you. So you need to deal with the hurt of being a back burner. Here is what you need to do. Do not react to her comments about her guy friends. Tell yourself she's talking about her female friends. If she gets distant, go dark. She should know NOTHING about what you are doing. If you post on Facebook, block her from the post. You want her to know NOTHING about you. Let her come back to you. If she doesn't, then trust me, you are much less miserable without her than you are with her. But when she starts to realize you are not paying attention to her, chances are she'll start giving you more attention. At that point, you will gradually give her more attention, as long as she's giving you more attention. If she pulls back, she gets less information about you. Right now she feels like you have more interest in her than she does in you. You need to flip the script on this. If she continues to pull away, let her; she's not for you. You need to have her earn your attention as much as you need to earn her attention. Anything you do to "win her back" will be to your disadvantage. Don't become the weaker person, be the stronger and be willing to walk away and not look back if she's not serving YOUR purpose. You don't need to win her back, you need to be the man and decide if she's the one for you, not if you're the one for her.

Good luck.

She's gauging your reaction to her guy friends. She's currently showing priority to her "guy friends" more than she is you. So you need to deal with the hurt of being a back burner. Here is what you need to do. Do not react to her comments about her guy friends. Tell yourself she's talking about her female friends. If she gets distant, go dark. She should know NOTHING about what you are doing. If you post on Facebook, block her from the post. You want her to know NOTHING about you. Let her come back to you. If she doesn't, then trust me, you are much less miserable without her than you are with her. But when she starts to realize you are not paying attention to her, chances are she'll start giving you more attention. At that point, you will gradually give her more attention, as long as she's giving you more attention. If she pulls back, she gets less information about you. Right now she feels like you have more interest in her than she does in you. You need to flip the script on this. If she continues to pull away, let her; she's not for you. You need to have her earn your attention as much as you need to earn her attention. Anything you do to "win her back" will be to your disadvantage. Don't become the weaker person, be the stronger and be willing to walk away and not look back if she's not serving YOUR purpose. You don't need to win her back, you need to be the man and decide if she's the one for you, not if you're the one for her.

Good luck.

Interesting... Thanks for the message! But the thing is I feel like she is still the one giving me the most attention. She will always do things to get my attention wether that be making a loud "mhmm" noise or asking for help

Unfortunately it sounds like you are another one of her 'guy friends' in her collection. Unless you ask her out one-on-one and are dating, you are in the friendzone. girl and I have been flirting for a couple of weeks now.She will always mention her "guy friends" when talking to me.

Archived