Recent interactions with new girl makes me believe she's interested or......

Superus

She works on the same floor as i do but we hardly see each other. When we do, it's by passing and we never acknowledged each other. Maybe a quick 'hey' but nothing more. I'm very social with everyone else but that's because i see them all the time. We never talk and when we do work together it's just that work. nothing more.

Coworker throws a party and invites everyone, I show up and immediately began having a good time. Surprisingly, she shows up and we started talking, she buys drinks for the group (me included) and everything is going well.

I was pretty buzzed with all the alcohol but she seemed to be tolerating it very well. so while she was at the bar i sneak up behind her with my hands going to her waist and she looks back and then focuses on what she was doing (talking to her friend). i linger for a bit and then break it off. throughout the night i was touching her waist sometimes going lower towards the sides of her legs closer to her butt. while i was standing at the bar she started dancing behind me and was touching my bt (i didn't dance back i just let her dance on me) and i turn around and started laughing and my friend laughed. The night concluded and she took my jacket because hers was stolen.

I got her number through a friend and text her

Me - "hey jacket robber this is superus, can you leave my jacket at the locker room thur?"

Her - (she replies instantaneously) "Lmao Yes! Thank you btw"

Her - (she text the next day) "i hung your jacket in the lockerroom"

Me - "thanks but you owe me a bag of skittles, its the only way i can move on with my life"

Her - (she replies instantaneously) "lol i'll try to fulfill that request"

then i never text back.. i don't expect the skittles cuz it was a joke but i don't if she's interested. i'm just a bit surprised of her actions because we never had a conversation or whatnot. I'm seriously unsure how i feel about the whole thing because we work together and i don't want it to be awkward.

Do you want to date her? True she's a coworker so it could get more awkward. Try not to make too much of drunken office parties.

Be friendlier at work and see how that goes. Try a more neutral approach than 'almost touching butts', like seeing if she wants to take a coffee or lunch break together, see what happens.

we do work together it's just that work. The night concluded and she took my jacket because hers was stolen. I'm seriously unsure how i feel about the whole thing because we work together and i don't want it to be awkward.

Archived