I have everything going nice, theres one thing...

rikasisa

I have this female friend who i know almost a year now. We have met occasionally with our other friends and getting some drinks together.

So about a month ago it was just another night we hung out with our friends. We were pretty drunk already and then out of nowhere, she kissed me. It lasted about 2 mins. I was in heaven.

3 days ago, we were not so drunk and she grabbed my hand and held it for a while while sitting on a sofa together. Then i knew that something is going on- she might like me.(i like her too). Then she told me that she likes me.

So yesterday i took all my balls and asked her out on a date. She said yes. So i have a date in one week. I think ill take her to somewhere nice and grab some food and drinks and talk.

My real question is, should i kiss her on our first date or hold hands etc? I know shes shy and i have to go first, but i dont want to mess it up. And i also want to tell her how i feel about her.

Sorry my native is not English.

So Any Tips?

Sure, since you've covered that turf already. You know, don't be all over her but holding hands and a kiss here or there and at the end of the date is fine.

i have a date in one week. I think ill take her to somewhere nice and grab some food and drinks and talk. should i kiss her on our first date or hold hands etc?

Archived