anon2633

Why did you ask whether he was on snapchat if you could see that he was on snapchat?

This to me was you gunning for a fight... and being passive aggressive about it.

Give him some room. Who cares what apps he uses, you said he has never given you reason to mistrust him, and so when you see that he is on snap chat, make note of it and keep your mouth shut.

You know you tend to react instead of processing first, so make it a practice to pause. Let issues percolate while you absorb and process them.

What happened here is you asked a question, about which you already knew the answer and yet pretended you didn't know (how honest is that), and to which the answer didn't matter. He felt his privacy was violated, and lied when he should have told the truth. Insodoing he failed your test. But you never should have tested him.

That is why I said before you two are well matched: you have fallen into a destructive dance in which you are evenly matched.

Next time, don't ask. Wait until your insecurity passes. Get on Snapchat, and friend him with a happy face. Make it fun and funny. And then let it be.

OP Whats the update?

We talked about it i gave myself time to cool down so I wouldnt overreact and we've been good since then. Ive been more understanding and do know that its my own insecurities and thats not his problem and he also told me he shoulve just been honest but was scared. I then told him i didnt care if he was on i was just upset he felt like he couldnt be honest. But thats past us now i dont feel the need to bring the topic up again. I do appreciate the advice given here though.

Archived