Dreamt of my ex boyfriend died

Sunnyksy13

I dreamt of me and my ex boyfriend but in this dream, both of us were married. On that wedding night, i remembered both of us were wearing white and there was also some blue. We were in a car and had some sort of argument, the street lights were flashing. I'm actually 16years old as he's 17 but in the dream, i couldn't recognize our age. We broke up almost a year now, this 25thMay, next month. I got out of the car first as he followed me, saying something. There was a photographic flashback that i had a scared, worried and sad face. Eyebrows twitching. There was a leopard or a car, it was going fast and odd. He told me to run but then we did run, i was infront of him. Eventually i remebered we were on the ground, he was in pain, i was there too, i held his hand but a few minor injuries. His, was the same as my father's 11 years ago.. backbone injury. Somehow i saw myself having a moment, or was it a second.. I was smiling!! That was the most odd thing that i remebered.. i love him/ loved him passionately, i remembered that, as he was my first love.. sometime then, there was a news saying "the couple were married this evening" i hugged him from behind.. then, i was at his home, maybe, his father was there with his brothers.. maybe.. they were wearing blue and black..i entered the house. I saw wordings " enter this house, please don't divorce" it was like a sort of begging but in paper..i didn't see him there.. i looked at the ground silently. His father complemented me of my cooking. For the first time in my life, i was able to say " ok, fa-father.." he told me to go to the room, i saw a camera, canon, it has black and red colours.. i laid on the bed and by that time i think he was already dead in the dream.. there were tears on my face in the dream so as i woke up from the dream too, i went to school and he was there, alive but surely he doesn't know about this dream. We never say a word to each other since wee broke up, i was feeling empty since then on. It was complicated.. i didn't know what that dream meant but it left me feeling my body temperature hotter..

How long did you date and when did you break up? Did you tell your parents about the dream?

16years old as he's 17. i went to school and he was there, alive but surely he doesn't know about this dream. We never say a word to each other since wee broke up.

Archived