Feeling good

First day i've actually enjoyed myself without her, its the first day i didn't feel the need to contact her. just asked her to meet me with on saturday but she didnt reply. i didn't try and pester her, just asked her could she let me know. its the last message ill send her. So sad that someone who once loved me so much, now just treats me like I'm a stranger. maybe someday she will come to her senses but i do think if she does, i will have moved on.

Excellent! Keep up the good work. One step at a time. It sounds trite but time and distance (in the form of no contact) are the healers. Do Not Contact Her Again Or Meet Up..

First day i've actually enjoyed myself without her, its the first day i didn't feel the need to contact her.its the last message ill send her

I messaged her last night just telling how I felt so alone and upset but that I still am doing things etc and can get on with my life but that I just miss have her to tell and having her make plans with. I just feel heartbroken about the whole thing. I don't the understands how I feel. I think she thinks I'm just putting it on. When I asked her to meet she said it was only for sex that I wanted to see her. I just feel devastated that she thinks I'm lying. that she thinks I don't feel this way about her. everyday that goes by I think about what could have been.

Archived