Not the right time

Personal

Sorry for keep posting on here. It helps me feel better, getting it off my chest. So as my previous post had said, I was with the most beautiful and caring girl ever. When we met she was just out of a 2 year long distances relationship with somebody abusive, mentally and physically. She was out of the relationship 2 months.

It started really well, we had great times. She told me after a few weeks, she was actively trying to reject me at first. And that she's failing at that. During the last few months, we got close. I could see her x was still controlling her though. He has said he tried to kill himself and that he had cancer. I think she thinks she's still in love with him. She had told me " do u realize how hard it is for me, not to be official with u. He has ed my head up. And I don't know. I just know you're perfect" every time we would hang out it would be amazing. We get on so well. Recently I met her family (we went to a game together) she also like my mothers comments on Facebook, and in turn my mum added her. We also discussed her coming to Scotland for a family wedding.

I think it got to much for her. She has been a bit distant. I asked her out, and she said she would tell me that night. She didn't message me, so I messaged the next day, asked her if she was up for the following day plans.

She didn't reply, and I felt like it was becoming to much for her. I sent her a message. Saying how much she means to me, and that I'll be here for her if I'm needed. I said I think me giving her time and space now would be good for her. And I didn't like the feeling of her not really opening up to me.

She replied back with she understands. She thanked me for everything said good luck and take care.

Pretty obvious that she is happy to have me out of her life. I'm going to go NC, I won't delete her number though. As I'm hoping once she has time on her own. There could be a chance for us. Now wasn't the right time. The fact we have so much in common, is huge for me. She would always say "you're the male version of me" am I kidding myself? That it could possibly be a future? I'm jot going to wait around. Right now it's what I hope

Archived