Ex's ex is blaming me for their break up!

So, I don't know if the post is at the right category, but anyway...

I had a relationship with someone for 4 years. He dumped me more than 5 years ago. No contact for many years and suddenly, last summer, he contacts and wants me back etc.

Here is the story for those interested

I ignored him, I haven't seen him for 5 years. I knew that a year after our break up he had a new relationship and moved in with her.

Apparently, they broke up last September and he told her, or she assumed so, that they broke up because he wanted to get back with me.

Now she, his ex, is sending me messages saying that she knows that I am the reason of their break up and that we are living together and she wants to meet me to talk to me and tell me that I am immoral and shouldn't have done this and he is a cheater since he was with her and left her for me and warn me about him... I blocked her, so did with my ex months ago but she said she knows where I live and she may come to talk to me in person.

I don't know how I got myself in the middle of all this drama. I thought of talking to my ex but then I thought that it is not a good idea...

Sorry to her this. Ignore her and delete her from everything. Bring the message to the local police. If she shows up have her arrested for trespassing, harassment and stalking. she, his ex, is sending me messages saying that she knows that I am the reason of their break up and that we are living together and she wants to meet me to talk to me I blocked her, so did with my ex months ago but she said she knows where I live and she may come to talk to me in person.

I never knew who she was so there is nothing to delete her from. I just blocked her on fb, that s all I had after her messages.

But it's been two days I can't stop thinking of her being outside my house or knocking the door.

If she were stalking me, she would know that I don't live with him, so maybe it's just a joke or an exagerration of her.

Archived