DOES SHE PLAY YA?

There has been this guy that I have been "talking" to for about six months, so far everything is in a positive aspect. It has been announced that he likes me and has feelings for me however, we are not together.

Last night around 11 o'clock my cell rang. I didn't answer because the rents were asleep and it was late. I listened to my voice mail and there was a message on it, from another girls cell phone.

The message was a little weird but it basically had three guys and one girl. I could picked out the guys voice as HIS and also the other one possibly as his cousins.

All I could really make out was; "he's at work..(girl in the background going "omgd did you really call her...")...(a continual repitition of his and mine name..).

At one point during the message the other guys' voice (the cousin I assume) asked HIM ; "Does she play ya?" and he replied "Yep."

I am positive it was him, i even asked him about it later but he denied it was him, however he WAS at work at that time and his cousin and his cousin's gf had stopped by to see him.

So, guys (or girls) what did he mean by; "Does She Play Ya?" and why would he have said "Yep" when we aren't even together? Thanxs for the input.

Um..okay I understand that much:

LITERALLY MEAN S IS SHE W/ SOMEONE ELSE....IS SHE "PLAYING U" LIKE A DAMN FOOL AND OUT WITH ANOTHER GUY

A. I am not with someone else ..and he knows that

B. How would I be playing him..? Is it possible not to realize it?

Thanxs- esboogie143

I don't think it means to ask if you are playing games with or cheating on him. It just does not seem that this would be asked and answered in this way. It may mean to ask whether you have done anything sexual with him, but I cannot say.