I just need to know why

I have been going out with this guy for about 2 months now and things have went from great to terrible... when we firs began going out he'd always call me...text me at lunch time just to let me know he was thinking about me...and always wanted to see me...as with most relationships thing changed quick...he is in the army by the way and he had to move to a different barrack so when he did that he became more and more busy... i mean he'd call when he could..but it just didnt seem the same.....we broke up like 3 days b4 valentines day and i was crushed for the whole week we didnt talk... then out of the bule he calls me and says i really need to talk to you can u come over my house.. i went to his house and he explained to me in detail why he had broken up with me and how he wanted to be with me again... i said i have to think about it becaue im not in a rush to be hurt again...but then i ended up taking him back/ and ever since then things got weirder...we hung out one more time before things changed for good...that day we hung out we had a long talk about our communication and how he has been so busy lately...i mean it set things str8..but wait theres more.. i asked him if he cared about me and he says oh i see so ur looking for love i mean i care about you but im not ready for love...im not ready for that and he said yes u are ur a liar.. ur looking for love.. i got so mad and said no i wasnt...i really like him.. and since that day and that lil altercation we havent talked in 2 and a half weeks.. i really doubt theres someone else...i feel like theres a conflict there that needs to be fixed or whatever i told my friends and they say hes cheating on me.. but trust me if he was i wouldnt b e naive about it..i believe theres something more serious underneath it all....we have never officially broken up so we technically go out still but we havent talked in 2 weeks so i consider us broken up.. he wont return my texts or my calls and im so sad...i texted him one day and he said who is this and after i told him it was me he never wrote back.. i know no one can tell me whats going on but i need to know what to do..im confused

Hey girl,

I am sorry for this painful situation. I think this guy has really been playing with your feelings. First of all, Plzhelpme is right about longdistance, it requires a stable love and more than 100% trust. Both of them are lacking. I am not sure it is longdistance, but I assume him being in the army and a different barrack pretty much results in the same situation.

He is a coward for more than one reason, by breaking up, sort of getting back but refusing to talk about love. He should never have you come to his place after the breakup. Now there is just a mess, instead of a clean break.

I think it's better for you to decide for yourself that you're broken up. Obviously, he chose the easy way out by just doing the Big Disappear Act.

There are two things that you can do. First of all, you can stop contacting him. Him not replying is a way to sort of tell you it's over, I think, so contacting him is only aggrevating your hurt and vulnerability.

An other way would be to break up with him, but then again, I wonder if that will really make a difference for him. It might make a difference for you though.

I hope this helps you. You'll be ok, really.

Ilse.