I like one guy, but another likes me.

Jetta

I like this guy I'll call Chad (not his real name). Yet I really can't figure him out. He seems to have a love hate thing going, no we haven't dated or aren't dating. But we run into each other a lot, and basically there's a lot of game playing with him. When I'm around him I'm more ackward. I haven't had strong feelings like this for a guy before so it really kind of freaks me out. He's tall, dark, and handsome. He's just totally adorable and has dimples.

Okay this other guy I'll call Mike. We can easily talk with each other and he's very forward. He told me he really likes me a lot and wonders why I never recripricate him when he flirts. I've always thought he was totally attractive. First time I saw him I basically jaw dropped because he was just wow. A friend of mine really likes him and they dated for a while so I feel like he's off limits, even though he disagrees (he's not into her but she's really into him). Also I'm not sure it's me he likes or just wants a piece. But I do have fun when I'm around him. And he knows I totally like the other guy.

Why do I prefer the guy that seems to have little interest in me, yet the one that's putting himself out there isn't the one I really want.

Chad is exciting to you. You can't figure him out and that makes him a bit mysterious. Mike has told you how he feels and basically took the whole fun of the chase away. You obiviously fine both of them attractive.

Also if you like this Mike just go for it. I think it's totally stupid when a friend likes someone and that automatically makes that someone "off limits". Your friend should understand that Mike does not like her and just move on. It's not like they are dating anymore.

But of course i don't think your friend would be to happy about you dating Mike. To that I would say ................................."to bad".

Thanks for your input.

Randy I don't like the other guy. I know that when I see him from a distance I'm attracted to his appearance. I know we talk easily, but something about him scares me for some reason. I can't figure it out because on the surface we really seem to click, but I just can't go there with him.

The guy I like came over and put his arm around me, and hugged me for a while. I didn't hug him back. I really like him, too much, and I just don't know what his intentions are (we both give mixed messages). I know he avoided eye contact, he also was really watching how I interacted with that other guy. It's just weird. Okay maybe it's my fault for not showing interest in him. I just really like him and I'm scared because I can't read him.