i had the most mad dream

i had the most mad dream, just going through of a breakup- which hurts like hell , but i figure at least when iam asleep i dont think about her. last night i dreamt she was in weekend away with me & some other friends and they all know she was seeing some else & tried to make me feel ok about it , i had a row with a friend about it then had sorter sex with another even though i know i didnt want to , even dreant the name of the other guy who i know 20years ago in school! woke up this morning feeling exhuasted and knowing its not even safe to sleep. Thing is i dont even want her back now which theres no chance of anyway . so why cant i let myself just move on !!!

Dreams are just that just thoughts that we seem to have at the time, people can say that the can have some kind of meaning. Its just a dream it doesnt mean that you cant get over her it just means that she was on your mind. When a person is a part of your life for a period of time you are going to think/dream about them, this can even be completely random.