Hello, I am new to this site and my first post.

This is my situation.

My ex and I dated way back in highschool, we graduated in 02. After we graduated we pretty much lost all communication with each other but this past Oct. we got back in contact, he got in contact with me, I wasnt seeing anyone and neither was he, he had just got out of the Navy.

We dated for 3 months, the first 2 months were great but towards the end got bad, he started tellin me I wasnt open enough and we didnt have anything between us so broke things off, after the break up we hung out almost every weekend and kept in contact, he still kissed me and I always thought it meant something more. But just recently well as of like a month ago was the last I saw him, we kissed and he kept askin me how much I wanted him back and that was stupid for him to ask cuz he knew the answer and kept kissing me so and then asked me how much it was gonna take me to get over him? what a crappy question.

I talked to him maybe 3 weeks ago online he went on to say it was wrong of me to of kissed him, but he kissed me first, that kind of made me mad and then went on to say we needed space, and now he supposbly has a new g/f and I feel so lost with out him, I know everyone that reads this will prolly think im stupid that I want him but I really do love him and care about him, I want him back.

Im open to any advice.

Thanks!

Nala02

Sounds like this guy pretty much was saying stuff to see how you will respond & playing mind games. You don't deserve that disrespect at all! What you need to do is keep yourself busy with your own activities that you had before you met him, hang out with friends, etc. Once you are used to being without him, then time is what help you heal. Eventually once you are better, consider meeting & dating other men out there who will not treat you like that again! Some people make the mistake of repeating their past histories & fall for similar type of people & wonder why it doesn't work out??? Please do not contact him. He has obviously moved on without you, so you will need to do the same for yourself.

I dont think that u are stupid at all, u cant control youre feelings, or who u fall in love with. I have had this happen to me and it is very hard. What he did wasnt nice though. He shouldnt lead u on. And as for the questions he asked u, it sounds as though he wants to hear how u feel about him, or how much u like him so that he knows that he can come back to u whenever he wants. Like hes keeping u on a string so he has u when he wants to, and that is no way to treat a person. But if u really care about him i think u should just be open and tell him how u feel, dont pressure him, just tell him how u are feeling, but u should also let him know that u wont wait around fo him forever, because i have found that many men guys will use that to there advantage, by doin whatever with other girls then coming back to u when they dont have anyone. So i think ur best bet is tell him how u feel and if he doesnt respond well then try to move on, hes not worth ur time if he doesnt care about u. I dont know if this was the kind of answer u were lookin for but i tryed to give u my best opinion, good luck with everything, hope i helped a little

I think if he wants space give him space, and wait for him too contact u. But dont wait around for him, in the mean time, do stuff for urself, occupy urself by hanging out with friends and dont worry about what hes doin, that will only make it worse. I know its hard but that is the best thing to do. Sometimes when a guy realizes hes really losing u or that u are having fun with out him thats when he will realize what hes lost. So if he contacts u tell him how u feel, but dont let him play mind games with u o, its not good for u, u need to try and move on, it will taake time but it will happen eventually. So give him his space and do ur own thing for a while. If he really cares about u he will come back, if he doesnt its his loss. And one thing to think about, even though u love him, do u really want to be with some one that treats u this way??? U deserve someone that makes u happy and treats u with respect!! if hes not doin that then find someone that will. Take care of urself and i hope it all works out for u one way or another

Thanks so much for the advice Michelle Remember I posted that I thought that one girl was his g/f, turns out I found out today they are only friends, thank goodness. But yeah Him and I havent spoken in over a month now. So i dont know what will happen, I work 5 days a week and on the weekends try to occupy myself and try not to worry about him.