mistreated or not? whos fault? im about to have a breakdown.

please read this... Please someone help me... I am restless and going mad and i want to die. I confided to my best friend about the thing that bothers me more than anythign in the world. It botheres me and I needed to tell someoen so I told him. He has always gotten me into trouble despite when we are alone we are very good friends. I just started getting mad at him for things that he did that were bad like leading girls on and flirting with everyone of them that walked by. All he cared about was his body and working out because he looks good. But he knows how bad this problems hurts me feelings, i have posted about it before - I have hair allllll over me, everywhere, its almost in my eyes and it looks like it will even be on my forehead when im older....

At first a few months ago he told me it was cool and he wished he was like that (i think it was because I had so many problems in the first place and all.) But a few minutes ago on the phone he told me how nasty and sick it was and i think its becasue i was in a good mood. It hurt so bad and I cant do anything any more. He's like "yeah i'll probably skate and go to the pool like everyday this summer" and he knew because i told him how bad that hurt me. I will not go to the pool and be humiliated like i used to be. Should he care and try to find somethign else to do instead?

Then he told me how glad he is that he told me how he really felt about me being hairry...

He's always been doing things to make me feel bad and everytime i try to talk to him about what hes doing, it end up like tonight and he makes me feel like the bad guy, he got off the phone because i was talking about it to him tonight, but i talked because he was bringing it up in the first place. He said something that made me wanna just fall over dead and i was quiet for a minute and he starts saying "omg" under his breath and started acting like i was a big baby.

He knows how people have treated me, my mom and dad have made fun of me, people at school, my teachers... and before i told him these thigns he always made fun of people that were hairry. I cant FIX it, because my mom and dad wont let me, they say i dont need to, im not exxagerating, i am a monkey boy and they said it too. It is tearing apart my life! Shouldn't he be doing a little better than hes doing to help me out and make me feel better? He said "i cant believe you let it bother you, ur stupid for that" and im thinking to myself "well you just told me how sick and all it was and how you would hate to be like that, and everyone else says that too so how can i get over it?" Ive tried talking to my parents 2 times about this and they wont listen to me! they get mad at go off on me! My mom could hook me right up, hes a cosmetician and does all of these things every day!

I feel like he is bringing me down and taking advantage of me, we took him a lot of places this summer and speent a lot of money on him and he borrows money and thigns off of me all the time. He never even spent a penny on me, not like i expect him to, i just want to be treated better. No matter what he does i still like him, should i ? What do i do? If i dont talk to him everyone else will and i cant stand that and i will never be ever to get over it.

I missed a week of school because i felt so bad about things he does to me, and he wouldnt even let me see anything to copy notes to catch up , he ripped up my essay, and almost got me suspended 10 days from school becuz he wrote bad things about out history teacher on our "take home test". he says F* you all the time (he says hes joking around) and he always takes up on everyone elses side, all he ever talks about is doing girls. why cant i just walk away from it all? when its just me and him alone, everythign is fine. but he will always do thigns to make me feel bad. I try takling to him and he wont talk to me about nothing, he makes me feel like its all my fault. Ever since ive met him its always been like this, except when we're alone and i cant imagine this summer because i dont think i will live that long if things keep going this way because its all i ever think about.... ive never done anything to him except get mad for the way he acts. that is IT

ive been to guidance a hundred times... help... please...

Man, the last thing you need to worry about is being hairy. Men are supposed to be hairy. Girls love a guy with hair on his chest...and they'll just like it more and more the older you get. I'd laugh at your so called friend for being a baldy. Make fun of him when he gets his first chest hair at age 17. Trust me, you'll have the last laugh. Your friend sounds like a jerk, maybe you need some new friends. And what's this worry about humilitation when you go to the pool? You need to boost your self confidence there. Stop worrying about the hair dude, you'll get used to it, and all guys get hairy eventually (at least, the lucky ones).

Okay seriously this is like your 10th post ive read about you being concerned about how you have hair on your body. If you arent going to listen to the people here that tell you its 100% normal for men to have hair on thier bodies and that women even like it then you have some serious self esteem issues.

Infact just the way you're letting this so called 'friend' of yours treat you shows that you have severe self-esteem issues.

Tell your parents that you're an absolute wreck and how you feel about yourself and just be honest with them and say you need professional help to work through your self image issues.

There's really no other advice anybody can offer you and i don't see the point of you making the same post over and over again, you have serious issues that are a huge deal and should be not ignored.

Please seek help.

Hello, thanks for the replies but this was not so intended to be about the "hair" problem... it was meant to be about my friend and how he treats me and maybe i could get some ideas on what to do about him. When i talk to him he gets mad because he says i complain about how he acts too much and i cant change what he does. He is 14 and he is trying to get some 10 year old girl to sleep with him....

I will say something to him and he'll laugh about it and turn around and use it saying it to everyone else to make them laugh in like 2 seconds after.

He tries to mess me up w/ girls... there are more thigns from where that comes, and last night when he was saying how nasty it was, thats when i was like 'whtat? i thought u said u wanted it" and then he tol me "no the only place i was it is the "happy trail" He lies about everything but im STIL FRIENDS WITH HIM, he turns people against me.

Now do you understand? Its nothing to do w/ the hair, that was just what he was making fun of me for.

This guy doesn't sound like a friend to me. I have had "friends" like this before, and I generally stop calling them and just stay away from them if I decide they aren't really friends. I think you need to find yourself a better riend, as this guy is obviously more like an enemy. Friends treat eachother with respect and dignity. They help each other through the hard times. They enjoy each other's company and are 'on the same page'. You have none of these qualitieds with this so called 'friend' of yours of which you speak. Find a new friend who won't put you down and doesn't act like a 5 year old and do not follow his lead in picking up 10 year old girls or he'll take you down with him when he gets himself in trouble.

He is not your friend. Period.

Being hairy isnt bad. I am pretty hairy too, and perfectly fine with it. If anyone disrespects you because of it, go up there and get it back, either with words, or with your fist.

Dude, take some control of your life. Dont EVER let people bring you down like this.