Am I obsessed with her?

In thread posted a while back I explained the situation. In a nutshell I had (still have) a crush on this girl in one of my classes (I'm a senior in high school, she's a sophomore, really cute), gave her a note telling her I thought she was cute, I tried talking to her more, and almost asked her out. Then just the other day she said she didn't have those kind of feelings for me. We're still friends, but we haven't talked too much since then.

Anyways, in class, I still try to get her attention and make her notice me (like standing up frequently to get something, or just moving around a lot). It's become a natural thing for me lately. And over the past few days in class, when she has to leave early from class I really don't want her to go even though I don't talk to her in class. And I can't seem to stop listening to her conversations with her neighbors (which are just school related).

Is this becoming an obsession? At the same time there is another girl I have a crush on in another class (actually, band).

Sometimes I wish I could just put her (girl #1) in the back of my head, but I think about her all the time and have feelings for her, even though she's not on the same level.

Ask yourself just why you're attracted to her -other than the fact that she's cute. If she's made it clear she isn't attracted to you in the same way, you'll have to accept this. I mean really. When women say that they mean it.

Go for the other girl in band. You may find you like her more than the other girl.

When the other girl sees you with the girl in band I'm sure she'll perk up. But don't see the girl in band just to get the other girl's attention.

Sometime guys are just attracted to the challenge of getting the girl. Make sure this is not the case with you. Also, ask yourself -Why do I want someone who doesn't want me?

I hope this helps.

Go after your other crush, life is too short to waste time with girls who don't feel the same way. Especially since she's made it clear that she doesn't feel the same way. If you think you have strong feelings for girl #1, imagine what it would feel like if the girl in band actually liked you back. It's like the feelings will intensify x 1000000000000.... go after the other girl...ya never know