Wife is texting & meeting another man?!

Daddyd

If you go back to her while she is still texting it will only reinforce the behaviour and she will walk all over you which would make her less attracted. If she claimed you didnt show enough affection, its always recommended to stick to at least one date per week, because if you don't court your woman, someone else will.

I really recommend these two videos here on how to deal with this exact situation. I really believe this could change everything around...Just try for a few weeks and see how it goes..

She is texting other men -

7 Principles to get an ex back -

This guy's advice has changed my life and has been a real wake-up call for me in understanding women...I actually came across it by chance cause this very attractive model / doctor I know who has guys lined up throwing themselves at her constantly told me if any guy followed this guy's advice, she would never turn him down.....give it a shot..you have nothing to loose...I regret that I didn't come across this 10 years ago....

My friend, I hear ya.

I'm sorry for what she's putting you through. I'm going through it right now and I can hardly even work or think straight. I could have never imagined how this could affect me.

From where I'm sitting, it's clear your wife is being completely selfish a she doesn't care one bit that she's tearing you, her family or her own life apart over a shallow fantasy.

I agree with the advice you're getting here. What advice would you give yourself?

If you go over and read my thread, what advice would you give me? Take your own advice. You know what to do.

Archived