What do I do with her?

I only have one friend that lives close enough to go do anything with. But we're not the closest of friends. Actually, she's a bit annoying, always wanting to be right and somewhat lacks sense of what and how to communicate in public (she'll speak too loudly, laugh too high and loud, and bring up things it is not appropriate to talk about in certain company).

I don't know what to do with her. Other than eating and going to see a movie, I can't think of anything to do with her that I would mind doing with her without the other friend in our trio.

I don't even know exactly what I'm trying to accomplish by writing this. Maybe I'm just venting. I spend way too much time by myself and I need to get out more, but I only have this one person who is not family.

I only have one friend that lives close enough to go do anything with. But we're not the closest of friends. Actually, she's a bit annoying, always wanting to be right and somewhat lacks sense of what and how to communicate in public (she'll speak too loudly, laugh too high and loud, and bring up things it is not appropriate to talk about in certain company).

If she's annoying now, wait unitl you spend even more time in her company - better to find new people to hang with.

If you have no desire to hang out with her then don't. You won't have any fun and you will be wasting your money. All you really need to do is go out and about. Try to find people who have your same interests and become friends with them. And if distance is an issue, you could meet your other friends half way and then hang out with them. You don't have to settle with this one friend that lives closer.