Missed out?

The other night I was in a bar, and well to cut a long story short, I wasn't trying to pull, and I got fairly drunk

So anyway, I was sitting by a mate at the bar ordering a drink, and before I knew it, a girl that I knew from elsewhere sat down on the empty seat next to me. Now at the time, I was fairly drunk, so I thought nothing of it, and just started chatting to her, as I hadn't ever really spoken to her before. She seemed interested, but I put that down to the fact we never talked before. I probably wouldn't of remembered this the next day if it wasn't for the following events. I received a phone call so had to go outside, and we basically said something like "chat later". Anyway, I came back later, and found a friend of hers had taken my seat next to my friend, so I took the empty seat and started chatting to her. Now the odd thing is, she appeared to just randomly mention the other girl that i was chatting to earlier, and that she was great etc. I was like 8| as I was a bit stunned at the apparently random comment, so then she pointed to the other girl, and she was standing behind me smiling. I was drunk, and so was like "Oh hi" and carried on chatting to the girl, and decided to worry about what was going on the next day.

In hindsight now, I think perhaps the other girl was trying to reintroduce me to chat to the other girl, either because a) she didnt want to chat to me (unlikely or b) the other girl did want to chat to me. Now the thought came to me today, that maybe she wanted to chat to me, because she was trying to hit on me etc, as thats what usually happens at bars.

Most people there actually made out at the end of the night, so I think, maybe I just let an amazing oppertunity slip? I don't really mind though, as i'm probably reading too much out of it...

Sorry for the long in depth post.

Yeah - ditto to what tanned said.

Don't worry your head about potentially having missed out. You were a little drunk at the bar it sounds like. You may have had "beer googles" if you know what I'm talking about. You may not have missed out at all!!!

Sorry for confusing you.

Both girls are alright, but never thought of dating either etc.

Basically Girl A is the girl I think was possible hitting on me.

I chatted to girl A. Left, and came back, to find Girl A gone as planned, but with Girl B in my seat, so I chat to her.

Girl B mentions Girl A, I find it odd, Girl A is standing next to me.

Is it possible Girl A wanted to 'get with me', and that Girl B knew, thats why Girl B mentioned Girl A, and possible hinted for me to chat to Girl A, only I didn't get the hint due to my drunkness.

Hope this has cleared it up...