its kind of a long story..

Im 20 years old, and ive been dating this girl(18yrs old) for almost 2 years. Long story short, we broke up for the 2nd time about 2-3 months ago. With all the trust issues between the both us due to the reason of our first brake up(involing another girl she didnt like and another dude i didnt like), I just couldnt take it anymore and decided i needed space to rethink everything. Whether i was overreacting or I was lacking reaction. At the time all i could think about was how much the frustration and "advice from friends/family" took over my train of thought and how much i truly felt about her. So i broke up with her letting her know i didnt think it was a good idea for us to continue on like the way we were(as much as i wanted to work it out i just felt like things wouldnt change the way i was thinking). Within the first month after our recent break up. we continued talking and occasionally i would go over to her house or she would come over and one thing would lead to another and we would end the night in between the sheets in eachothers arms with our clothes laid out on the wherever they were thrown. After a while..i felt wrong..i didnt want her thinking i was just using her, nor did i want her thinking i didnt have any feelings for her..because i did i just couldnt get my stubborn thoughts out the way before i could consider a relationship..so i started keeping my distance..this time actually trying to think about what i wanted. Either ignoring some of her messages or ignoring some of her calls, or just keeping the convo to a minimum..in an attempt to keep her close enough..i didnt want her to think i had no more interest in her or that theres someone else..i wana say that went on for about maybe 3 weeks..and i started to notice a change in the way she talked/acted with me..lagging on my texts, or missing my calls..being short with me when you want the conversation to go somewhere..i know what youre probably thinking, and yeah i know..i deserve it..because i know she went thru hell wondering "Why isnt he picking up my calls..?", "Why is he making me remind him he hasnt replied..?", "Why is he being all....blah..." "Does he even love me anymore" well its exactly what im going thru and all i can say is..karma is one mean .

I know im making this question extremely long and for those of you who ate still reading this..thanks..

I have talked to her how i felt(including everything you just read). She hasnt really given me a solid reason of what she wants because she tells me she doesnt know what she wants anymore.that she doesnt want to go back with the way things are right now And it sucks because the moment i made up my mind about what i really want..she doesnt want the same..and thats my fault for wasting too much time thinking..

..shes all i want and theres no one else that can interest me as much as her. Of course yeah theres the option of finding someone else..but thats the thing. I tried.. And thats not what i want. And i know im getting corny and stupid but its how i feel and im trying to keep it together before i lose my mind because i dont want to lose her even tho it already feels like i have..

So my question i want to ask is what should i do..keep in contact but forget about her? Give her space to think and see if she really wants to be with me? Or just keep trying..?

I honestly appreciate the time you took reading this and ill take time to read and comprehend everyones answers and point of views..

Im 20 years old, and ive been dating this girl(18yrs old) for almost 2 years. Long story short, we broke up for the 2nd time about 2-3 months ago. With all the trust issues between the both us due to the reason of our first brake up(involing another girl she didnt like and another dude i didnt like), I just couldnt take it anymore and decided i needed space to rethink everything. Whether i was overreacting or I was lacking reaction. At the time all i could think about was how much the frustration and "advice from friends/family" took over my train of thought and how much i truly felt about her. So i broke up with her letting her know i didnt think it was a good idea for us to continue on like the way we were(as much as i wanted to work it out i just felt like things wouldnt change the way i was thinking). Within the first month after our recent break up. we continued talking and occasionally i would go over to her house or she would come over and one thing would lead to another and we would end the night in between the sheets in eachothers arms with our clothes laid out on the wherever they were thrown. After a while..i felt wrong..i didnt want her thinking i was just using her, nor did i want her thinking i didnt have any feelings for her..because i did i just couldnt get my stubborn thoughts out the way before i could consider a relationship..so i started keeping my distance..this time actually trying to think about what i wanted. Either ignoring some of her messages or ignoring some of her calls, or just keeping the convo to a minimum..in an attempt to keep her close enough..i didnt want her to think i had no more interest in her or that theres someone else..i wana say that went on for about maybe 3 weeks..and i started to notice a change in the way she talked/acted with me..lagging on my texts, or missing my calls..being short with me when you want the conversation to go somewhere..i know what youre probably thinking, and yeah i know..i deserve it..because i know she went thru hell wondering "Why isnt he picking up my calls..?", "Why is he making me remind him he hasnt replied..?", "Why is he being all....blah..." "Does he even love me anymore" well its exactly what im going thru and all i can say is..karma is one mean .

I know im making this question extremely long and for those of you who ate still reading this..thanks..

I have talked to her how i felt(including everything you just read). She hasnt really given me a solid reason of what she wants because she tells me she doesnt know what she wants anymore.that she doesnt want to go back with the way things are right now And it sucks because the moment i made up my mind about what i really want..she doesnt want the same..and thats my fault for wasting too much time thinking..

..shes all i want and theres no one else that can interest me as much as her. Of course yeah theres the option of finding someone else..but thats the thing. I tried.. And thats not what i want. And i know im getting corny and stupid but its how i feel and im trying to keep it together before i lose my mind because i dont want to lose her even tho it already feels like i have..

So my question i want to ask is what should i do..keep in contact but forget about her? Give her space to think and see if she really wants to be with me? Or just keep trying..?

I honestly appreciate the time you took reading this and ill take time to read and comprehend everyones answers and point of views..

What are you doing this for you and your side piece won. Get lost and stop the wedding jitters shet.

Cause it's proof enough for me that you are cheating muddog!

What are you doing this for you and your side piece won. Get lost and stop the wedding jitters shet.

Cause it's proof enough for me that you are cheating muddog!

That's a bit harsh He didn't actually say anything about anyone actually cheating

Anyway, suckafolove, you sound like an intelligent guy and you do seem to have feelings for her. But reading what you said about being cool with her when you were messaging her, she's probably really confused about how you feel and what she wants.

You've told her the truth, now give her some space to process it.

Archived