Hey, I think I might have a problem with anger. I tend to be nice to people all the time even when they make me angry and then suddenly something will happen that will set me off and il go berserk. Kinda like the film 'Me, Myself and Irene'. A few people have told me this and say im like a different person for a while, is there anyway to control anger and let it out slowly instead of in huge bursts?

Thanks

eviljedi

I had this problem throughout most of my life where I was too nice to people and they would walk all over me and then I would get mad then just explode. You can learn to control it but you have to get yourself involved in a better wy to release the anger. For me I chose to write poetry and put my feelings into words. Some people take music or writing as an outlet.

The sooner you learn to control it the better off you will be because if left alone you will find yourself angry all the time and you will learn to hate everything, it's like it spins you in the opposite direction. Worse case scenario maybe go see a counselor and see what they suggest.

Donno about irish, im scottish

Yeah, today I chucked milk all over one of my friends, at the time it felt like the right thing to do, lol

Btw (might be venting my anger here) but I cant see any need for ang3l2004's post, it was pointless.