Im a lesbian and i met a chick that i use to flirt with...She tried talking to me before but i was taken.Recently i found her on Facebook, made small talk and we have been texting...Problem for 2weeks...no phone calls. ..i call her but she's always busy.She told meshe was in a relationship but no emotions were involved. I kept asking her did they live together she never answered. About. 1 week after texting she says i ended our relationship she moving to nyc...

I dont understand why we have not met or talked on telephone which were hr suggestions...whenever i bring it up she busy or has a meeting...lastly if i send her a text she takes 2-3 hr to respond

Hi heavenly.

I am also a lesbian and have been partially where you are.

The most telling thing is that she has mentioned she is in a relationship. The very fact that she has mentioned that there are no feelings involved probably means that there are. If not hers, then the other woman's.

Please don't be the person that causes hurt to.someone else. If she is with someone else and engages with you, there is a very high chance she will do the same thing to you if you were together with her.

Archived