Worth pursuing? Or just let it ride out

diddums

Hey everyone, so went to work today and had this girl come in, found out she was actually gonna be working for the next few days in our store. Sadly I was only there for today.

So I got on with my work just thought I'd play it cool rather than throwing myself at her like some people were, and eventually she came over asking about what I was doing and hanging around. Turns out she was the manager for the day!

We spoke in little brief moments during our work, just chat about music and common interests, I noticed she started to follow me around at times forgetting her work.

As the talking became more friendly I started to joke around with her getting some laughs, and poke fun at her, she then started to be a bit more physical and actually touch me.

As the day went on we got on with work, still having chats and a laugh when it wasn't busy. She then started calling me babes(personally I hate the word) but I found it odd. So by the end of the day she left earlier thanking me for the hard work and helping out followed by some laughs, which then led to her bye and her saying "well see you never again I guess". I knew it was gonna happen like this so I wasn't shocked by the sadly short day.

Then a few minutes later as she said bye to everyone I heard her "oi mr fancy pants you coming out Friday? I'm going for drinks with everyone as its my last day here in the store?" To which I replied in my sarcastic tone "pfft why would I wanna waste my night doing that?" She smiled and told me to shut up while laughing. I got on with my work and that was it. I then found out she had since moved to the area so that made me feel like going out Friday may be a great way to chat more and maybe get her number to talk outside work after all this.

But do you guys think this is worth going for or leave it

Hey guys i had a super nice flirt and she asked me out... I have no reason not to go and seriously I kinna like her and shes no longer working at my place so its chill if it doesn't work out...

Should I go on the date she set me up too ?

Archived