Attraction tips

ericch

Girls what are some things that guys can do that make you really attracted to them. Opening doors, handing you their coat. Real sweet things that guys do that you are really into. Guys what are some things you have done to get the girl to fall in love with you. Also I'm a real funny guy but I am one of those "gentleman" type guys. I can make some really good jokes but I don't do them around certain girls because well it just doesn't seem right to say it around them. Like swearing in front of girls, I don't do that. Well I'm just wondering if any girls out there think certain jokes are innapropriate. Their not rude or anything, they just aren't "lady like" so I don't say them. What do you think?

i agree. be masculine, be sexual & smile. the door opening is a good thing. i dont like to get pampered though, im the type to do stuff on my own & be happier that way. so im not a big fan of 'oh let me do this for you, bla bla bla'. but i can def appreciate a guy opening a door or lifting a keg for me. lol

and as for joke telling..anything goes w/ me. i honestly think i have most men beat when it comes to that.

-DG724

Dont pay for lunch/dinner ALL of the time, let the girl do it sometimes. Any jokes are ok with me, swearing is fine aswell it doesnt bother me.

Be yourself, if you are a caring gentleman type then thats fine, I am sure you have got it all sorted out yourself.

I love affection, being kissed on the head, hand that sort of stuff. Just stick to the simple stuff and dont try to over do it.

You don't get girls to fall in love with you. If you do something, you should do it because it is you. Be yourself and have confidence in who you are, that is the most attractive quality of all. If you are a gentleman, be proud of that and don't change. The type of girl who would want to be with is one who will appreciate that. Being masculine and sexy may work for some girls, but if it's not you, then don't bother. Always stay true to you.

Well I'm just wondering if any girls out there think certain jokes are innapropriate

Umm...there's no real 'certain' jokes you can have...really what I've learned in flirting...is if you really want to get some sort of attraction or gameplay going....make fun of her. Now I don't mean an all out, point and laugh type thing...just find something small. I'll give you an example being with the girl I am doing this with right now. One time I was talking to her on AIM and she spelled genius wrong...and she put it as 'genious' or something....so I started messing with her about the fact that she couldn't spell it...its NOT something huge...its just funny, as long as you make it come off as sarcastic...its fun. She seems to like it, every time I've seen her now I bring it up tho...till I find something else lol. Learn to think on your feet...it'll work out well in the long run.

Like swearing in front of girls, I don't do that

Yea, that's fine...I don't really either...most...not all, but most girls would consider it a turn off. Really..if there's a reason you're pissed or something, and are cussing under your breath...just hold it in...you need to show that you have control of yourself....if you blow up b/c something goes wrong, it won't look good.

Um....overall tho, you still can hold doors and do those things, they're normal, and most girls like it that you do that...but don't take so much consideration into the fact that just b/c you held the door or paid for dinner, that she's gonna fall for you. You have to flirt...and from what you said, you seem to CARE way too much what she thinks of you....stop it. The more you do think of what she's thinking of your every move, it makes you screw up and you'll look insecure, trying to fix every little wrong movement you make. If you screw something up...who cares....I know its easier said than done....but if you think about it vice versa....would YOU care if she did something 'wrong'? I mean, I remember one time I saw a girl I really liked back in HS, she fell out of a chair...in study hall....lol...I was laughing and everything(trying to hold it back hehe), but yea, that didn't make me think badly of her or anything.

DN,

she must have been one cool chick! 8)

hehehe.

yeah when a guy does too many nice things for me it kinda ticks me off...like UGHHH ENOUGH ALREADY I CAN DO IT MYSELF! lol i am famous for saying "stop being so nice to me". lol its annoying!

i like to work for what i obtain in life. no hand me downs. i willingly accept & welcome help only when i ask for it.

some will call me stubburn, i call me strong & independent.

-DG724

Well I havent gotten a girl to fall in love with me yet, but I do things like open doors, I always hand a girl my jumper/coat/jacket if its cold. I dont suck up to girls, I just do these things naturally...its not something I do to get the girl or whatever, its just something I do in general. I guess as far as winning girls over I dont really have anything specific I do. I just sorta hope a girl will like me for who I am without having to go out of my way and be something I'm not to get their attention.