Can exes who have a child together drive eachothers car?

Sarah3000

Yea and he asked me again to meet but i couldnt face it for another let down so he says i hold a grudge, it is honestly the weirdest thing i have ever experienced as a guy who expresses interest and says lets meet up, well simply has? The whole thing has been games from day 1 and he never met me and let me down last minute with a ty excuse, thanks guys for all ur responses, he is now blocked!

Ā 

Good for you!

And don't worry, nobody is laughing at you! He wanted to play you, which is a bad reflection on him not on you, if anything you should be laughing at him for trying to be so sneaky but ending up looking so pathetic... It sucks, but you did the right thing by blocking him. Next time try to have a date soon after meeting, and if you see them dragging their feet and coming up with excuses, just say "next" and never look back.

Its definatley a lesson learnt! Just he was fat so at first i put his behaviour down fo shyness but then realised he wasnt he was being a typical lad and i know it sounds bad but i didnt think he would behavs like that but he did! And im sure when i walked down to my local town he saw me and hid šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ lol oh welllllll wasnt meant to be, just what do i do when i bump into him becoz its gonna happen one day? Do i ignore or smile?

Archived