Please help me im a mess after breakup

Psychsweet

Im new here and i dont know if anyones read my previous post about my exboyfriend breaking up with me but im in some desperate need of help. My ex broke up with me about a week and a half ago he played all sorts of games for the first week (if you want to know what he did read my previous post). Since he brokeup with me ive barely eaten, have had trouble sleeping, havent gone to school, have been throwing up from anxiety and crying like mad. I love him so much but i really think he has some serious issues since he brokeup out of no where and called me horrible names when i tried to be nice. Ive been no contact for about a day now and i would love to get him back. I know that isnt up to me but if anyone could just help me feel better and help me move on with my life thatd be great.

Im new here and i dont know if anyones read my previous post about my exboyfriend breaking up with me but im in some desperate need of help. My ex broke up with me about a week and a half ago he played all sorts of games for the first week (if you want to know what he did read my previous post). Since he brokeup with me ive barely eaten, have had trouble sleeping, havent gone to school, have been throwing up from anxiety and crying like mad. I love him so much but i really think he has some serious issues since he brokeup out of no where and called me horrible names when i tried to be nice. Ive been no contact for about a day now and i would love to get him back. I know that isnt up to me but if anyone could just help me feel better and help me move on with my life thatd be great.

youre at the right place, youll get good advices. time heals all wounds, just force yourself to move on. there was a time you lived without him and you were capable of being happy. eventually go on a few new dates. feel free to use my inbox whenever you want - im also trying to get over a breakup, 1 month in already feel much better.

Hi. Sorry to hear of your pain. Why do you want him back if he has been so nasty ans hurtful to you!??

You've only been one day of no contact so of course you're going to be hurting... it's quite normal what you are experiencing since everyone had suffered the pain of having someone in their life and then they are no longer there due to breakup or even death. Grieving is grieving.

Go to your doctor and get yourself a mild anti-anxiety med so that you can turn your brain off and get some food in your belly. Then you take it one day at a time and you force yourself to be sure not to make your pain your best friend but rather keep yourself busy with school and after school activities with good friends.

He wasn't a good boyfriend so you will see that, in time, you will be soooooo glad he's out of your life.

Archived