Girl Problem! How can I stop my period?

Okay. I haven't seen my boyfriend in a long time and he will be in town this weekend. I was supposed to be getting my period this week, so instead of taking the sugar pills, I started a new pack hoping I could skip my period this month. It didn't work. I started my period today, four days into the new pack, and don't know what to do. Should I stop taking the pills and start a new pack again the sunday after my period ends, or just keep on taking the ones I have? I'm really confused; and if anyone has any hints on how to stop my period so I can enjoy his visit , please, let me know!

There really is no way to stop your period. Even taking the new pack, your body has to get used to that. Now that you started the new pack, I wouldn't stop, because then how do you start again? It will really throw you off if you start and stop again. I go through with this new pack and take the whole 7 days off at the end of it. You body has to get used to any type of change, and the more you mess with it, the more what you want to work may not.

yeah it should have worked. But if you have never done this before, I am not surprised that it didnt. If you have started your period, it is likely that it will end by the time he gets there. So dont lose all hope. I would take the pills this week and start the sugars on sunday. Good luck and have fun ;-)