ex-bf texting!!!! ? !

my bf broke up with me two months back..

he said he cant be in a relationship right now.... but I got the vibe that it was over.

he texted the next day and said goodnight.. and the next morning asked what I was doing.. I ignored the messages... He asked if I wont reply.

I started feeling bad and also wanted to show that I was fine, so I replied.. then we started talking normally. we never met though,,, we meet now in groups...

he still messages me , like small talk everyday.. he parties and drinks a lot, and whenever he does that, he never replies to my messages... he will reply in the morning!

does any of this mean something ?

I don't know if he is confused or he is talking normally to me. we basically talk almost everyday, atleast five texts a day... normal stuff..

He generally doesn't express anything! He never asked me out, I had to make him ask me...

but if he wants me back, I shouldn't depend on msgs right or signals right ? Since he broke it , he will make it direct?

I don't want to talk to him and make it friendship, if he has other ideas in his head and just not telling me about it and hoping I would understand?

Like you mentioned, I am confused now. I thought I ll talk to him and end the confusion by making my talk sound like what u felt to break up was almost mutual types... and not ruin future contact...

I know I ll never approach him and ask him to get back ever. But I also dont want to kill the chances of him asking me .. but should I be scared to put him off or take it that whatever I tell him, if he is strong enough to want me back , he ll come himself?

Tell him to only contact you if he wants to reconcile. Other than that, The longer you stay in his life as "just a friend," the less he'll respect you and the less attraction he'll feel for you . He is probably just afraid of being alone and want you around for emotional support - Once he's secure in his next relationship, he'll lose interest in having you around

Should I talk to him and somehow convey that whatever happened was mutual ? That way I save my self respect and when we do text, no one thinks someone is leading them on?

I am sure I want to make it 100% mutual yet from my side.. but I know that he left me once, and its not good to stay with such people unless they prove otherwise..

He felt I changed. And that we are different people. basically he treated me like . I shouldn't even be talking to him, but I don't want to kill anything now as I am here only for few more months. I just want to end it on a good note. But I don't understand what he is doing.

Archived