ne1 know a few hints on making your girlfriend laugh?

so i'm goin on a date (if u can call it one...) with my new girlfriend to some skating party that is supposed to replace a dance... neways, through a little bit of experience, i heard girls like comedy.

but what do they want to hear from you?

a joke as funny as hell or a lasting conversation?

if anyone could give a few pointers on what girls really want to hear, hears a thanx in advance to ya..

know any good starting topics?

we're both sort of new to each other. me and my friend would hang out w/ her sometimes when she was with her friend, so we sort of know each other. neways, she seems sort of shy. when i called her to ask her to the party, she seemed sort of shy.. there was a long, awkward silence in the middle of the call too... we still love each other though.

don't really know what she likes yet.. guess that might be a good topic starter. first time on a "date" so i don't really know the best things to ask to start a good conversation...

Girls want you to be you. Jokes and long conversations are good, as long as they come naturally and your not trying to foce it. Be yourself and you should be able to make her smile and she'll have a good time. If she's your girlfriend then she should like being around you. She wouldn't be going if she didn't have a good time with you. So don't think about what you've heard, just do what comes naturally to you.

Girls want you to be you. Jokes and long conversations are good, as long as they come naturally and your not trying to foce it. Be yourself and you should be able to make her smile and she'll have a good time. If she's your girlfriend then she should like being around you. She wouldn't be going if she didn't have a good time with you. So don't think about what you've heard, just do what comes naturally to you.

like this guy says... Just be yourself. If you try to be funny most likely you'll either end up making a fool of yourself or you won't be funny. Just relax and enjoy the time you spend together and i'm sure she'll laugh and have a good time if you just be yourself.

Don't worry too much about it.

Since you two will be skating, a good starting conversation is asking her anything related to skating. (e.g. "do you skate often?") If she is too shy and give one word answer, then you can elaborate on your own experience, think of some funny encounters you've had.

If her skating experience is limited, offer to teach her some stuff, hold her hands. (otherwise, u can ask her to teach you )

Well dude its simple. Girls do like comedy alot sometimes more than looks which works out for me ur everyday comedian. They dont wanna hear knock knock jokes or any about a white black and mexican guy. whenever u can u know just throw in a joke in whatever ur talkin bout. Dont make it seem like ur tryin to hard though and if the laughter thing isnt workin for u try to play the sweet guy card. Thats ur advice to day from the legendary p.i.m.p