Would this look wierd?

WhiteIcE

i thought about dying my hair black, i have dishwater brown right now. The problem is the eyebrows that just gives it away...

Be careful with that. Black dye (even if temporary) can stick very easily. I am a redhead. Not this passed Halloween, but the year before I used 'temporary' black dye on my hair that was supposed to wash out in six weeks or so. Well now, almost a year and a half later it's still there, lol. So now I have red hair with black on the ends. It looks kinda cool, but it's not at all what I wanted.

As for gray hair, it makes me think of Stevie Nicks. She has been a fassion Icon in her own right for decades, and she has been seen with silver gray hair. (not really sure if she dyed it or if it was a wig). I also knew a few guys back in high school who dyed there hair silver. I thought it looked cool and unique.

Im doing it right now. As we speak. I've already died my whole head black, and it looks really good. Right now, Im dying my right bang to "ash blonde" which is a more dead looking blonde, + the black that is already there it should look good. Its burnin like crazy though, and I have brets in my hair.

I feel like a woman, dun dun dundundun DUN DUN.

Maybe I'll take a pic when its done.