I'm totally fixated on him

Jetta

I think about him all the time. When I try to distract myself things happen that remind me of him. I totally like this guy, and I believe he likes me too, but I'm married. I am planning to divorce my husband, not for anything having to do with meeting him, but because it's been a pretty miserable marriage. I've been trying to get myself together enough to divorce for nearly a year now.

I'm working on my career going (financial independance), and just trying to get my life straightened out (therapy). But I want to be with this other guy so badly now it's really distracting me. I have never felt this attracted to a guy before. I didn't know this existed until now and the wait has become so hard. It's been 4 months since we first met, really 5 but I figured I was just infatuated. I had no idea he was feeling something too until recently. I don't even know if we'd work out, which is why getting things right before jumping ship is important to me.

Money is why I'm still married. Need not love. Oh I need to focus.

I know it can be hard, to focus on something when all you think about is love. As you posted, you need to focus. This guy isn't going anywhere right? When you do finally pick yourself up, he'll still be there. Take your time and then let your feelings be true. Good luck!

Hey,

I can relate to the feeling of infatuation. I was infatuated with a guy for a few months (like 6 months about...? holy crap, that's bad..), although that infatuation has died down since November I'd say, and now when I see him there's still some spark, but just a simple attraction perhaps, nothing more. I've accepted that he doesn't want to go out with me (he's already in a serious relationship and it hurt so bad...) but what can you do. At least with your guy there's still a chance. I think you should seriously get your life together; file a divorce, go to school, get a job, whatever, and that will increase your confidnece and independence. If you still want to date this guy after, then go right ahead.

The lust stage is the worst though, just hang in there! If you ever want to chat, feel free to msg. me as well. =)