UGGHH lay off already!

The thing is, i have volleyball at night, right in the middle of my night. everynight. My eating scheduel has gotten off, and i eat before and after i come home, and the breakfast. (around 7 am, 4 pm, and 9 30 pm) so i dont eat at school. Now all my friends have started talking about me because they think i have an eating dissorder, although i really dont. its ok that they care it just makes me mad that they assume that i NEVER eat just cause i dont eat a lunch, and dont believe me when i tell them the truth.

What should i do?

no wonder your friends are worried!!! to be absolutely frank, your eating habits are awful.....

strangely enough, i used to do the same thing, except i only ate at 4 pm and 9 pm. initially it was ok....soon it got really bad. i lost a lot of weight, got really weak, and couldn't concentrate on my work. not just my friends, but my teachers started commenting on it. one put in my report card comments that i wasnt eating enough.

seriously...you dont have to eat big meals in the middle of the day, but small snacks are good. i love yoghurt and banana bread. especially if you're on a volleyball team you've got to eat better.