Ok here's how my problem came to... Me and my girlfriend have been together for about 3 years now. Just last weekend she went to New York for her cousins wedding. she got back the following monday. Everything seemed to be fine when she came over to my place later that night. The next morning we both got up for work and went about our day. After getting home from work i called her and asked if she wanted to go out to dinner, instead she told me that we needed to talk. She pretty much told me that i am not affectionate enough twords her and that she needs to be alone to figure things out. I've always treated her good, we hardly ever fought, and we seemed perfect for each other. In the first couple of months of our relationship she would always give me the impression that she wasn't into all of that lovey dovey stuff. So i always kinda held back, I still did special things to let her know that i care. Now almost three years later out of nowhere she tells me that i'm not affectionate. I just can't figure out what went wrong. I've always felt that we both did our equal parts to let each other know how the other was feeling. She still tells me that she cares for me and that she misses me, but the one thing i can't seem to understand is why is she doing this. She tells me that she'll talk to me soon and that who knows what our future holds. I'm completely lost on this whole situation. HELP!

i am so sorry about your misfortune, but the truth is the truth. try writing her letters or poetry to let her know that you care.or mabey just plan a lunch together at a nice eatery.if she still doesnt respond, try going to a counciling service, it might be good for the both of you, and she might have some things on her mind that you never thought she would.if that still does not work mabey you DO need to leave her alone and let her work out her issues, because obviously this really has nothing to do with you.

Good Luck!