About this girl.

Ive written a few times.. basicley i like this girl, i want to go out with her,

now we are up to speed. i asked her to take this test thing. on myspace, and this is how she replied

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF:

» I committed suicide: cry my lungs out

» I said I liked you: blush

» I kissed you: blush

» I were drunk around you: laugh and make fun of black folks

» I lived next door to you: bring luke over hehe j/k chill at my house

» I started on a downward spiral of drugs & alcohol: i would tell u to stop it..

» I was hospitalized: see u in hospital

» I ran away from home would try to find u a place to » I got into a fight and you weren't there: i would find the person u fought and fight then

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY:

» Personality: awesome

» Eyes

» Face

» Hair

- Who are you? Raquel..im not black..

- Are we friends? heel yah BOY!!!!!

- What do you think of me? ur an awesome possom

- What's the fondest memory you have of me? umm...r.denro SHANKED THE NEIGHBOR heh

- How long do you think we will be friends or enemies? as long ..?

- Do you love me? sure

- Have I ever hurt you? umm.. nope

- Would you hug me?sure

- Would you kiss me?umm friends

- Would you make love to me? friends

- Are we close? i guess?

- Emotionally, what stands out? (its ok, i dont know what that means either.)

- Do you wish I was cooler? naw!!

- On a scale of 1-10, how nice am I? 10 but u say sorry to much

- Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. boogeyman ..lol i dont know i cant think of a nickname lol sowwie!

- Am I lovable?sure

- How long have you known me? umm i believe..1month?

- Describe me in one word. HEELACOOL

- What was your first impression? u are gonna be a funny dude

- Do you still think that way about me now? sure do!

- What do you think my weakness is? ..hurintg friends??

- Do you think I'll get married? heela yah

- What about me makes you happy? ur jokes!

- What about me makes you sad? when ur in the sad mood

- What reminds you of me?HELL cuz.. of heela .. ..

- What's something you would change about me? not a thing

- How well do you know me? i would say..u could never know enough about a person

- Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? nope u know me too well u know almost everything about me

- Do you think I would ever kill someone? naw but hey they say never assume anything

- Do you ever think about me? How often? sure whenever i see a black folk lol

- Are you going to put this on your myspace and see what I say about you? ehh most likely no but if u want me too then sure lol?

the stuff in red are my questions..

- Would you kiss me?umm friends she states we are friends, which is true.. but what do you think the umm means?

» I said I liked you: blush

She said she would blush....

» I kissed you: blush

again she says she would blush.... now from the "if i kiss you" and "would you kiss me" questions, do you think she wants me as a bf? or not? because i am confused... please help

well, the problem isnt that she keeps saying blush and blush like she wants you too but then she keeps saying that you two are friends... and doesnt really hint to anything more... ya know? i know exactly how you feel right now because i used to do the same stuff...

This would be my advice to you...

either:

A. Tell her strait up... say... "hey Requel, i know we havnt known each other for too long, but i was wondering if you would like to go out on a date or something."

or

B. dont come off strong and act like you dont like her... i know this sucks so much... but it drives girls crazy... trust me everyone wants what they cant have... and if she slightly likes you... and you just flirt everyonce in awhile... you will get her to like you... you follow me?

Ok, i might be way off with those... but i have seen both of those work... so it totally depends on you man... but look... if it doesnt work out... move on... you will find a girl that will be everything you want... one problem that i did was dwell on failed attempts to go out with a girl that i liked...

just go with the flow and stay relaxed... things will work out...

maybe i should just wait longer? i recall a time, like 3 or 4 days ago, she said that this guy (who was her "best guy friend" as she says) was "eww" when i asked why, she said it was because it was her best guy friend, and he wanted to go out with her...

now im thinking. should i say something before i become her best guy friend, or should i wait a little longer before asking anything?

any tips?

you don't want to be her best friend! that is a dead end... trust me...

which means... when she has a bad day or something... and you guys are talking... your instincts are telling you to be compassionate and listen to what she needs to vent about...

which is a good thing! don't get me wrong... but that's if you want to be her best friend and nothing more...

You need to listen to her if she has a really bad day... but don't keep trying to push her to keep talking about her problems or her guy problems... ya know?

its weird... you have to walk the line where you flirt with her... enough where she starts getting interested in you, but not too much where she can tell you have a huge crush on her... the game is on...

also, I assume you guys talk on aim or on msn messenger... if you do... do subtle things like when you get on... and she's on or if she gets on and your already on... just sit there... and wait... lol... wait for her to hit you up... don't hit her up first... and if the convo slows down for some reason... and neither are talking... just chill, wait for her to talk to you...

You have to make it look like your a guy that she would be lucky to go out with... i dont know if this stuff is helping you or not... but i think you get what i am trying to get at...

as for the question of should you wait... i would say wait... and try to get her to like you... before you put yourself out there... if you can get her to want you... then great... if it doesnt work as well as planned... the whole (getting her intrested in you to the point where you can take her out and she will be waiting for that good night kiss)... then you can tell her, in person, that you like her and wanted to know if she wants to go out some time...

Last thing dude:

If it comes to you putting yourself out there, and the chick turns you down... do not sweat it dude... its her loss... just mark it to experience and move on... and start the search to find that girl of your dreams...

ok, you said that i should let her come to me (IM me, ect) but if i do that then wouldnt it be like as if i was ignoring her? i mean lets switch it around for a second, if she dosnt IM me, and i dont IM her.. weres the comunication? ive never played the "hard to get" "game"

True... if she never im's you then you won't get to that convo... but if she is interested in you… she will hit you up... if she isn't... then you two might just sit there... and i know you will be tempted like no other to hit her up... but don't do it... lol...

if this happens a couple of times and you guys haven't talked in a couple of days... then go ahead and hit her up so you two still keep talking... but don't talk every day... if she calls you... or keeps hitting you up every day then by all means... go ahead and talk... but don't initiate a convo ever single day... you follow?

The key is getting her to think that either that she would be lucky to go out with you... when she realizes that she may not have a chance to get you (even though she has a huge chance cause you have a huge crush) she will like you so much... people want what they cant have...

if she knew that you had a huge crush on you... the ball would be in her court... where she can pick... she would have someone who likes her and she can decide if she wants to go out with you...

good luck dude... any other questions hit me up...

if anyone agrees or disagrees let me know...

ok, im kinda frustrated.. but help me see thorugh this.....

First things first.. i was talking to raquel, (i imed her) and it got dead. like the convo got dead, so i just went away and laid down, i wasnt feeling well. then. when i come back she all starts talking to me, saying she was sorry for not talking to me. i said its ok.... then about 10 min later, her friend who ive talked to online a few times asked me if i liked her. i didnt want to answer her at the time. anyway could she of been behind it to ask her friend to ask me? ok, at this point im thinking maybe she was behind it. then she talks about how dru (guy in florida, who she is head over heels for) called her hosue last night high or whatever acting diffrent, and he was like rubb your nipples, what do they feel like. ect. like weird stuff. anyway she tells ME this. then after that whole thing, i ask why she told me. she was llike, i dont know, im sorry, im sorry, im sorry. so i dont know that was weird for me to hear. because i dont wanna hear about dru since he likes her, and she likes him. i dont know if its me or what. but anyway after that this is what she said

Raquel (6:34:43 PM): hey brb hes gonna call me now lol

Me (6:34:47 PM): ok

Raquel (6:35:13 PM): okay thanks

Raquel (6:35:13 PM): ill call u after if i could would that be okay?

Me (6:35:22 PM): if you want, sure

Raquel (6:35:40 PM): alrighty cool bye

Me (6:35:46 PM): ttyl

Raquel (6:35:57 PM): ttyl! bye

So, shes excited that DRU is calling her again... what does this mean for me? i mean she hasnt called me yet. but when a girl is head over hills for a guy she CANT GET, do i have a chance at you know starting something with her? is she hinting anything?

please help.

good news and bad news

the good news is she is having her friend ask you if you like her... or maybe the friends just wondering for herself... but its more fun to think it the first way... and more likely... so you need to play it cool with the friend too... if the friend gets an idea that you might like her... then she will go tell requel... thus getting requel intrested in the situation... thats very good... she will start thinking about you...

and if you two are at lunch... you sit there talking to your friend and you look over and catch her looking at you... lol... you see what im getting at?

the bad thing... she wants to call you after she talks to drew... good job with playing it cool in the aim convo... that was good...

just with the whole drew calling her thing... make sure you arnt her mr. nice guy that listens to all of her problems...

oh, and one more thing... the whole... instant messenger convo going dead... and you just chillen and waiting until she hits you up... very good... you dont want to come off as over obsessive about you two talking...

just play it cool dude... sounds like your doing good so far...

remember: you have to get her to think that she cant get you...

no i just asked if she wanted to hang out on friday (since no school) and she said yea. but she also said she might be busy.

i just think its a little to early to ask her out. but im here for advice... is it too early? i mean ive known her for about a month. her mom knows/likes me... but i mean i would. but i dont want to when she brings up DRU, shoul i even worry at all about him? i mean she says that her mom knows she talks about him (dru) every day. so i dont know.. opinions?

Well today is friday, i am going to her house in the afternoon to hang out. (could be good), and then, depenfing on if its raiing hard or not, we will go to the movies (if we go, this would be the third time in a row on a friday, last time was just me and her) so.. any tips? like i mean, should i tell her that i have feelings for her @ her house? or what.