Is it romantic to send someone flowers? Will it work?

A couple of months before me and my girlfriend broke up we decided to go to university, we have planned to go to the same uni, and we have noth got our student accommodation sorted out, although we are in different buildings, well you see we both promised each other when we broke up that we would definatly meet up at university and go out somewhere together on the nights and things, just as friends but then they may turn into dates! i hope this still stands!

Well i was wondering, do you think i should do little things for her when we go to university in september?, i know her address and room number and things already, do you think i should occasionally post little notes through her door? and nice letters and poems?, and even flowers, ive never treid sending her flowers before because she always used to say that she didnt like the smell of them, but i think it may be beause she has never received flowers off anyone before?? is it a romantic thing to do sending someone flowers? ive never done it before, and do you think that litle things like this may work and keep reminding her that i am still there and that i love her?

And even make a note saying meet me at so and so place at so and so time, love david? and go to this place and see if she turns up? and if she does show up then this will be proving that she still has feelings for me wont it?m but on the other hand i she doesnt turn up then i will be gutted!, but do you these little things may work?, i would appreciate some help on the matter and some replies from some females would be good and let me know what you think! thank you!

I'd say give her some flowers. Put a little not saying meet me so and so like u said yourself and go there and see if she shows up. But don't have someone deliever the flowers do it yourself, don't personally give it to her but put them someone where u are sure she will see them and it will surprise her. For example: there was this girl i really use to like so one day i woke up really early and bought some flowers and wrote a little note saying she was the most beautiful girl etc. and i knew she had to go to work that morning like around 9:00 something so i put that flowers on her car. She found em and was totally surprised and was really excited, thats what she told me. She said it was a lot better than have a delivery man bring em. But I don't care for that girl anymore because 2 weeks later i found out she banged some guy the first night she meet him like a week after i gave her the flowers.

Hmm so you think it may work then? i might give it a try sometime, i love her more than anythng in the world, and im gonna try my damn hardest to get her back, but not to the point of letting her know that i am desperate if you know what i mean, i wanna do things that will surprise her! i will see what other people have to say too!, thanks!