Alright... enlighten us ladies...

MailMan I don't think everyone is familiar with your analogy. You may need to clarify that you are asking about penis size.

And by the way, this question has been asked many, many times. Please search the Sex and Romance forum and you will find countless opinions on this topic.

One thing about this topic is that no matter how many times a woman says size doesn't matter, men think we are lying. So apparently to men size does matter, enough to disregard what most women say.

One thing I will add is that size doesn't matter if he doesn't know what to do with it. He could be the King Kong of penis but be useless in the bedroom .

I found you another topic that has a few replies. Enjoy:

link removed

Well, I do honestly need some size. I have been with men of various sizes, and I admit that those that I personally enjoyed the most in bed have been and are at least average to larger than average. But that does not mean they need to be MASSIVE. And....even with size, he DOES need to know how to rock the boat and can not rely on his size alone to be pleasing (as it does not work that way). I am not going to enjoy a guy just because he has size, it is a combination.

Sorry, I can't lie though, I just don't get the same pleasure I do from someone smaller than average.

But of course, this is not the same for all women - some women don't have orgasms through penetration at all, so a guy who can give great oral, or use his fingers well is just fine, and size does not matter as much.

And, also, when you are in a loving relationship with someone, and love a person, size matters less...there are plenty of ways to be pleased that it is not all about size.