Life has been at a standstill for 5 years

jennylove

To give myself some credit, within the past 5 years, I have gained financial security and I've invested and sold some of my real estate. I currently hold one mortgage and it will be paid off soon. I've also been given the opportunity to travel around the country with my company. But really, none of this matters. In the past 5 years, I've had relationships that come and go, I've lost friends, I haven't been able to establish true friendship with women, I've seen "friends" get married and have children, my family is dysfunctional and we haven't had a holiday together, no family vacations in at least 20 years, etc. I would love to have a family of my own and start our own traditions together but I just can't find a guy, and no, I'm not being too picky. The biggest issue is guys in my age group do not want any more kids, some are even becoming grandfathers at 37. I'm getting so tired of watching life fly right past me, it's really depressing.

Yes! It is a little depressing. And seeing the people around you finding love and starting a life together makes you feel left out (I'm in that same boat).

But don't let it get to you? You have to stay focus and continue to find that guy that shares the same interest and will treat you like the queen that you are. And don't let age be a factor. Your Mr right just maybe younger than you, but the only way to find out is to give a up and coming guy a chance to show you?

But ether way? Try approaching guys you find interesting, instead of waiting for them to do something about it.

Make yourself noticeable by going out and doing social activities? You can find love in other places other than the clubs & bars?! Lol

Archived