What Have I Gotten Into? Age Gap... Kids... Boyfriends...

Ok, i have a big problem, and i need to know 1) what i should do, and 2) have i dont something wrong?

I met this girl last year in the fall semester in college, we really hit it off, became real good friends, saw each other every day, talked on msn every night, etc. I changed schools and we stopped talking for a while because i was busy settling in and didnt go on msn or anything like that. But now i do and we talk... a week ago she confessed feelings for me (which are mutual)... now she has gotten even closer over msn, we have long talks until ungodly hours of the morning, lol. I really like her, and i can tell she likes me, she asked me stuff like "if we were together right now, what would u want to be doing?" and stuff like that. Every time we talk i get more and more interested in her... and i know what your thinking, "yea, sounds like a real problem buddy!" but it is. She is 25, and im 19... she has a son... and a boyfriends of several years. She has been telling me how her relationship is not going well and how it might end soon, but i dont know if that is because of me or not.

We are getting really close, and talking as if she is single, and i dont know if that is wrong or not. She made a crack about taking turns giving massages, and asked what i thought, and i said that i had no problems with it, but her boyfriend might. She said, yea your right... im a bad gf. I told her that wasnt true, cuz she was just confused about their relationship and isnt sure of whats going on. I dont really think we have done anything wrong... do u? and what should i do? is there anything i can do?

Hey bro i dont think there's anything you can do but not talk to her as much. ask yourself how you would feel man if your girl was chatting with some guy online. even from what you've said bro, there is some heavy flirting going on. i would personally be pissed if my girl was doing that to me. let her resolve her issues, or not, with her dude and then have her contact u if shes interested. i'd be worried bro about being a rebound. it's happen to me before.

tbenson2

You should also be careful b/c she can truly like you but if she's been with this guy for sometime she may not just want to give up right away and if she does she can easily go back to him in a heart beat without taking your feelings into consideration. Protect your heart and don't fall for her until its the right timing b/c you don't know how the tables may turn.

Be careful and remember they are going through a rough time in the relationship which doesn't necessarily mean that they will break up.

definitely DO NOT go in2 anything emotional or more emotional than it already is with her.......u will be in SO much pain......i've just been there and done that. if u wait till she leaves her bf......then go from there.

don't don't don't even think about carrying on like u r already. just stay friends for now, don't be tempted by her words and ways. just wait till she's available. i can't tell u how bad u will emotionally, psychologically and mentally suffer if u get closer to her or have a relationship with her right now.

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable going out with a girl who talks with other men the way she does with you.

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable with a woman who is a mother to a young child who talks with other men the way she does with you.

The age gap is not that important since, frankly, she's probably still pretty young.

She is confused, immature and does not seem to have a huge internal code and that confusion is not going to get any better in the short term.

I'd leave it very far in the past

I'd steer clear if I were you. As others have said, how would you like it if your girlfriend did that to you? Don't you think that as a mother, she should be more worried about her child than about getting male attention from you? Besides, if this guy is the father of her child, do you really think he'll ever be out of the picture? Obviously she's not happy with him for whatever reason, but that could change at any given moment. For your sake, again, let her go!