why .........

What was I thi

I didn't comprise her safety.i stopped in front of her.she was never in danger I got arrested for stopping on a highway and trying to talk to her I never swore touched her or verbally abused her in anyway.i admit it was stupid and I will pay fine and learn my lesson.i just hope she will forgive me in time.we got on great that morning.i just hated putting her though that.

You did comprise her safety. If the police showed up you probably weren't standing still somewhere where it was ok to be standing still.

But besides that she must have FELT unsafe. Either it was or wasn't an unsafe situation with the cars; you chased her! Know who chase people in cars? Criminals in movie to shot one another. You made her feel unsafe, you were the danger to her.

I hope, truly hope, you would recognize that. Leave her alone. Feel like for awhile and get therapy for this. She deserves better than you right now. If you truly love her you would be leaving her alone just to make her feel safe again, to recover from what you did to her. You would leave her alone because she deserves a happy future with someone who loves her back. No, it isn't going to be you. Even if you get therapy and sort out your anger issues you stepped out of the line and I don't know how she can ever trust you again. You can't win her trust back. Never. And it is better this way because I'm sure you wouldn't want her to feel unsafe every time you two have an argument. You wouldn't want her to stay with you out of fear rather than love.

If you love her. Than you will let her go. Take care men. It's though. I know that. I know you are feeling sorry for yourself and that's ok too. But please move on. And before you go into any other relationship again I hope you have worked on your anger issues.

I never cheated on her even in break up period.not even a peck on a cheek.unlike my Bro he has cheated at least 15 times as she knows of 3 and still forgives him lol

Comparing yourself and your behavior to cheaters is completely irrelevant.

update court in 3 months.

I have been to councelling and I had an emotional breakdown due to anxiety cos I was scared of losing her yet again and lack of sleep for a month didn't help aparantly.

I do hope she forgives me and has me back in 3 months...........

she has had anger issues with me verbally and physically assaulting me shoving me I chest and she raised her hand to me and stopped hitting me just at last moment.

Just hope in 3 months we can work it out

Buddy, it's ok. We all have done stupid things when losing a love.. Chasing her with your car is not OK, but well... it's not that you harmed her or tried to. So don't be too hard on yourself. You didn't do anything that terrible, you're not crazy or whatever but don't do it again. She chose not to listen to you.

The bail conditions will actually help you now mantain No Contact, with is what you need. You need to get over this without her. I talked to a therapist and that helped. As soon as I get a job, I'll go into therapy again.

You may want to join some kind of sport, to deal with the stress. I picked up swimming and I find it EXTREMELY gratifying. And it enhances my mood a lot. Try that, or jogging, football, squash....etc

EDIT: I just saw your last post. It doesnt sound healthy at all to "work things out" but let's do the following: You spend these 3 months in absolute NC, give you and her some time to forget the bad things and calm down. Keep doing things for you, practising sports and so, and after those 3 months you come back here and tell us how you feel. If you still want to go for it or if you're tired of being treated like crap... You may feel surprised of the effect of NC+sports

3-month challenge. Go for it!

Good luck.

Archived