Should I ask her out?

CasualDude10

Im really close with my best buds girlfriend and of course him. Her bestfriend (who this post is about) and I met at a party on the 4th. Me and the girl had a lot in common and we ended up making out after the party. I got her number and on Sunday I texted her it was nice meeting her and had a small conversation with her but not too much cause texting too much can crush any type of a potential relationship. Now my buds girlfriend wants us four to hangout on Thursday, but she does not know anything the four of us can do(We are all 20 so can't go out to a bar or anything).

Anyways, while I texted her I told her that she should come hangout with all of us and she said she was in. I haven't talked to her since that day, but my friends girlfriend still cant think of anything we can do and I don't want to miss out on the opportunity, so Im just thinking about asking her out to dinner and maybe a movie after. The thing is, I don't know if I should or just wait and see if the original, sort of, plans come through.

What would you do? Ask her out so it is just us two or hangout on a double date that we still have no idea is gonna happen?

Ask her out, just the two of you. Tell your friend you want to go out on a date first, before the double date. Do something besides a movie, so you can talk to each other. Go bowling, go to a batting cage, play tennis, go to a local summer baseball league game, find a rock climbing wall, play putt putt... make a picnic and sit outdid in the night sky for dinner, go for a bike ride... okay, you get the idea.

All four of you can hang out in a double date or non-double date situation. I would still ask her out one on one regardless though! The worst that can happen is she's not interested in pursuing any sort of exclusive dating, but you can still have a good time all together as friends!

Best of luck!

Archived