Does my friend have a crush on me?

detour1

Hi we knew each other about 4 months and we are good friends. We are both males.

Lately he been acting strange , when he is with his other friends ,and when I am there , he acts like I am not there. But it seems fine when it's him and I. Yesterday I gave him my number and a letter telling him I am going to miss him durning the summer and would like to text durning the summer. He says thanks ' I think he had a smile. Then today he was with his friends and he was talking to his friends and left me out. Then sometimes I feel like he may be avoiding me and go the long way around. We have a meet stop in the hall at school. But when I say your are my friend ,he says it back. Now I said I would like to text you and he says yeah ,I am just busy but with a smile ,then after it gets quiet. Why is he acting like this for ?

Because he doesn't understand why you are making such a big deal about texting.

It sounds like you have a crush on him. I don't see that he has a crush on you.

From reading your other thread, I think you are coming off as a bit needy.

I have to agree with mhowe. It doesn't really look like he has a crush on you, but it does seem you have something going for him on the other hand. You should ask yourself if you feel anything for him, be honest with yourself. You feelings can play a big part in your behavior, can interfere with your actions (especially if one's sensitive, and it seems like you are) without you realizing it. What I mean is you might be giving away some things, which might come off as awkward or weird to him, especially around people, where your behavior's audience is larger.

Archived