How do you act in a club?

bobster

Hi there, ok, I've been asked by a couple of old school friends to go to a student nightclub Friday night. I haven't been clubbing for years with just guys in my company. I've almost forgotten what to do! I know there are all the cheesey lines that girls hate. I've also posted about flirting etc. but that was always work / pub related.

So my question(s) quite basically how do you act to attract? What would women like from a guy in a club? Whats the do's and dont's???

I'm not shy really, just a bit reserved. Especially as I haven't been to this particuallar club and to be honest, I was never heavy into clubs / discos.

Any pointers would be great!

How exactly do you "dance" with someone at a club? Other than grinding.

I was at a rave on saturday (actually most of it was sunday I guess )

and you can only dance "next to" someone, not with them. I think it would be physically dangerous to try to dance to rave music when connected to another person. I guess its different if they're playing R&B or something and most clubs are playing R&B these days (which is why I don't go clubbing anymore)

In most clubs these days it is too loud to actually talk to anyone anyway. And from my experience I haven't really seen that many people getting together in a club. It happens of course but its a small percentage (like maybe 5% or less?)

I know what you mean 69_king.

The club I was in (twice now) was a student nightclub which played cheesy pop 70s-90s not a rave or R n B record ro be heard!! The music is also moderately loud, not piercing loud like raves used to be. This makes dancing with girls easier because you can actually talk to them at the bar, or dance on the dancefloor with them / next to them and chat them up. I just dance next to them, make eye contact with them and make a point of talking to them, compliment them on their dancing or their dress etc. Thats the experiance I got from going there.

Me and my mates like to dance on the big stage, anyone can dance on the stage but our small group do it first then eventually the stage gets full and is like a raised dancefloor itself........the girls then come to us for a dance

PS. we actually requested a couple of cheesy rave records form the early 90s so we could dance to them and take the mick on the stage as folk were filling up the club!! People actually thought that we were paid entertainers !!!