I need a little advice plz....

Ok today my G/F her friend and I are all trying to go to this pool that has diving boards and stuff and When me and My G/f are a lone I'm going to try and kiss her. But how should I get to the point where I do kiss her. SHould I ask first cause thats what my mom said to do or should I just do it and how long should I do it.

The thing is her brother isn't a real serious guy he's 15 and he told me if I kiss her then her dad might get mad at me for kissing her but I really want to kiss her but I don't want to piss of her dad. Then my biggest worry is rejection what If I ask if I can kiss her and she says no then I'll feel real low like she doesn't even like me like she thinks I'm a bad kisser. Then the worse thing that could happen to me would be if her mom wasn't ok with it and she got pissed of at me. I mean I don't want to pull one of those stupid how about a kiss goodbye shit. I want to give her a kiss that she'll never forget. Uhhhhh but how and when and what kinda kiss should it be.

Last night on the trampoline last night we where sitting there looking at the sky and I almost leand in and kissed her but then I chickened out I just don't want her to think I'm prude or anything so I think if I kiss her then It'll be all could. But I need Advice on all my questions somebody please help me!

What the hell are you waiting for. She has been waiting for you to kiss her for a long time.. JUST DO IT TRUST ME once you lean towards her and touch her lips you WILL know what to do next. Just do it, what if I provoke you by calling you a chicken.. No one gets ahead in life without taking risks.. Don't ask her because that will ruin the mood.. Just do it already you sissy...

• 1 month later...

that last reply sounds like tough love of sorts......

BUT THEY ARE RIGHT.........

never ask. let me repeat- NEVER ASK

If you want to kiss her, go for it at the right moment, where the two of you will have the privacy. If she doesn't want you to kiss her, she'll pull away...and it isn't that big of a deal. You have more to lose by being a chicken than not taking the risk...you'll be able to say "at least I tried."

And you won't regret not going for it.

that's that.