i might do something stupid...

ho all i posted here before a while ago about my break up after 2 yrs...well is been a long road but i think im doing fine but i cant seem to get out of the anger stage of my process...and everytime i seem to be doing ok something xomes back to get me...

my ex came to me asking for forgiveness a month after i left the apt we shared...gat that point i was ok and i figured y not forgive him if i dont i willonly seem bitter recentfull and he might think im not over him so wth i forgave him....well to me it was just that a simple forgiveness and lets move right along...

well on x-mas morning he sent me a test message saying merry x-mas to me and my family...i didnt respond didnt feel the need to becasue when he came over my job to talk to me he told me happy holidays and i did the same so to me that was that but anyways...he then called me x-mas night asking me if i had received his text becasue i didnt answer..i told him yes then he started small talk but i didnt have time...

left it at that...well i disconnected my cell phone a couple of days after x-mas is the only communication he had with me other than my job...well i guess he must have been calling me or sumthin he showed up at my sisters house on new years day (uninvited) asking how i was and where i lived...excuse me r u insane???....like my family is going to tell u where i live r u that dumb..

well that kinda made me mad because i feel he had no right to show up at my sisters house uninvited when hes my ex and my sister and her hubby dont really like him and he was always telling me he didint like my brother in law anyways so y even bother idiot!! urghh...well maybe he was trying to get me to call him I DIDNT...well the other day my friend come to work and says to me "Lillian a girl that takes a class with me is dating your ex boyfriend" i was like whoa!! how do u kno well apparently this girl hes now "dating" (so she says) asked my friend if she knew Lillian that worked at so so place, and my friend told her yeah shes my friend, well the girl told her i am dating her ex and mentioned his name and said i was ugly then my friend asked her how she knew how i looked apparently he showed her pics...

i am livid i cannot believe he violated my privacy y did he do that i mean if he felt the need to talk about me hey go ahead but keep me faceless and nameless y did he go into details...y tell her exactly where i worked and even give her the chance to see what i look like so she knows who i am wherever she sees me i think he should have had a little more respect for me and keep me out of it...i never knew what his ex b4 me looked like i only knew her name because someone mentioned it in front of me but he never gave me details about her i didnt care either...but y do this now..i am tempted to call him and curse him out or ask him y did he do this...any advice please i am going crazy with these feelings